Jeff Co vs Karns

PatsFtbll9

I usually just get on here to read the posts and never say anything. But this time I have to speak up. OR632003, you are a perfect example of the small percentage of classless fans we have here at OR. I have many friends from Jefferson County and will never disrespect their team or their fans. Do us all a favor. Quit lying about going to ETSU, get back to working at Krystals, and start making some more of those No. 1 combos. Oh and by the way, judging by the amount of time you spend on the computer, etsuperstud does not have to worry about you getting close to his girlfriend. You obviously do not have any luck with the ladies. And quit contradicting yourself. How can you call someone gay and say that they have a girlfriend. What an embarrassment you are to society.

Edited by ORCAT45

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually just get on here to read the post and never say anything. But this time I have to speak up. OR632003, you are a perfect example of the small percentage of classless fans we have here at OR. I have many friends from Jefferson County and will never disrespect their team or their fans. Do us all a favor. Quit lying about going to ETSU, get back to working at Krystals, and start making some more of those No. 1 combos. Oh and by the way, judging by the amount of time you spend on the computer, etsuperstud does not have to worry about you getting close to his girlfriend. You obviously do not have any luck with the ladies. And quit contradicting yourself. How can you call someone gay and say that they have a girlfriend. What an embarrassment you are to society.

hey everybody look!!!!! OR632003 is the JC4Life of OR!!!!!!

wow, 9 punctuation marks, a new record for our well informed friend. thanks for the refresher course on the meaning of the word ignorant, i tend to follow your lead and use words that i don't know their meaning. oh wait, no i don't. well if you are right and i have been handed everything then it seems that i have been deprived of one important tool that would come in extremely handy at the present moment: a guide on how to decipher and make sense of the incoherent babble that you so erroneously consider to be a clever attempt at both humor and wit at my expense. now correct me if i am wrong, but it seems to me that an individual who has a problem with a "gap in her mouth", as you so eloquently put it, has a serious problem that has probably never been encountered by anyone. i mean, how can you have a gap in your mouth, essentially a gap in a gap? i think you meant a gap in her teeth, but i could be wrong as you have proven in previous posts that you have an unbelievable and at times quite alarming grasp on the English langauge and grammar that is far superior than the rest of us. what would you do with this gap, close it up by surgical means? i am intrigued, please continue with this stimulating and articulate discourse.

p.s. i still own you

no u dont own me .YES I DO GO TO SCHOOL AT ETSU.man ya'll suckas on here are like woman, always arguing with a man's opinion. oh wait etsusuperstud cant i express my opinion huh cant i, i cant express how i feel about a certain person or situation cant i, how about that for a test and as far deciphering ones babble this aint english class so i can talk how i want and there is not a thing that u can do about that.

Edited by OR632003

ANYWAYS.....I feel like Jefferson County got the offense somehwat clicking at the end of the game against Oak Ridge and can hopefully continue its' progress. Defense still struggles, giving up chunks of yards at a time; however, Karns cannot seem to hold onto the ball long enough to reach the end zone. I see this game in the Beaver's hands.

Watched Karns play Halls last week. They played very sound football. They have a lot of players on the sideline but still many go both ways. I thought Halls really outplayed Karns towards the end of the first half when Karns got tired. If Karns can run the ball on Jeff. Co. and shorten the game, on a cool night, they will be tough to beat. I'd say Karns 21 Jeff. Co. 14

Hate to say I told you so..............

I missed the game on Friday and I would love a recap from a Pats fan or Hiwassee Vol. Obviously, JC was not able to be effective in the passing game. In my opinion, that was the only way they were going to be able to win the ballgame. JC is to young and inexperienced to beat Karns at their own game. This was a key win for Karns as they try to make a push for the playoffs. If they can beat Science Hill and Campbell County, they will be in. Good luck to the Beavers and to JC the rest of the way.

If anyone cared enough about JCHS football, they would ask the players without the coaches or the Athletic Director. It is not because of hardwork or discipline. Freshman dress out with varsity on Friday nights; however, first game, they were not even allowed to eat with the varsity. At half time, freshman are not allowed in the locker room.

You cannot force team spirit. The sad thing is no one in the administration will recognize there is a problem.

I missed the game on Friday and I would love a recap from a Pats fan or Hiwassee Vol. Obviously, JC was not able to be effective in the passing game. In my opinion, that was the only way they were going to be able to win the ballgame. JC is to young and inexperienced to beat Karns at their own game. This was a key win for Karns as they try to make a push for the playoffs. If they can beat Science Hill and Campbell County, they will be in. Good luck to the Beavers and to JC the rest of the way.

crystal5puppy,

The biggest thing that stood out about Jeff Co. was they looked youthful. I'm not sure if they are young, but they seemed to be. There was one "GREAT" one-handed catch by Jeff. Co that would be a highlight at any level of play. They didn't have much time to throw on a regular basis and with their running back now at Alcoa, his replacement was not as effective.

The Beavers didn't shoot theirself in the foot with turnovers and I believe only had to punt one or two times. They are still having to run against defenses stacked on the line, but Lee Henry does offer some speed at WR and had an outstanding catch. Matt Browning also had a nice catch on 3rd and 15 for a 1st down that kept a drive alive. If they can get some of the same in games ahead it will help the running game.

The Beavers defense continues to play better that I ever thought possible and seem to play much better when the Beaver offense eats up the clock. It's nice to be 3-3, but the Beavers should be 4-2.

Another thing on Jeff. Co; it was their homecoming and their crowd was not up to Jeff Co. crowds of years past. Interest in their program must have some problems.