Jeff Co vs Karns

PatsFtbll9

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why u trying to disrespect the way i talk

haha, no one likes you loser. nor does anyone in the "jeff co.-karns" thread give a crap about your moronic opinions. let me guess, you wore #63, way to live in the past stud. i go to ETSU too, does that mean i can be like you and use such intelligent sounding words such as "playahata", " hatin" and "homie". here is a test for you: have you told your parents you are gay yet? i own you.

I am just wondering why this thread has completely went to crap. No one cares about any 2 members personal vendeta between eachother.(Not stating any names). You guys are the reason threads get ruined. If you are goin to put somethin down put it on the topic maybe. Basically what i am sayin is just SHUT UP!!! The game will be a hard fought game the beavers didnt look to well against halls and jeff county played better than my expectations were last week. I am goin to say that jeff will not lose to karns for 2 years in a row. I see this game being a close one though

Jeff county wins in the 4th.

Jeff co 28

Karns 21

Good Luck to both teams!!!!!

haha, no one likes you loser. nor does anyone in the "jeff co.-karns" thread give a crap about your moronic opinions. let me guess, you wore #63, way to live in the past stud. i go to ETSU too, does that mean i can be like you and use such intelligent sounding words such as "playahata", " hatin" and "homie". here is a test for you: have you told your parents you are gay yet? i own you.

dude u got gap teeth in your mouth, quick go home to jeff county and spend time with your boyfriend JC4life he will know what to put in there. As far has dissing they way i talk i can talk any way i what too since this is a free country. OR owns Jeffcounty might i add and karns will beat jeff county and when that happens i hat to be the one that says i told you so but i told u so

also judging by the u talk u are probably one of those snobby lil kids that were born with a silverspoon in there mouth.as far as u guys saying that i should act like someone else too bad i aint like him and he aint like me so thats thats and if u dont like it too bad.

Edited by OR632003

I am just wondering why this thread has completely went to crap. No one cares about any 2 members personal vendeta between eachother.(Not stating any names). You guys are the reason threads get ruined. If you are goin to put somethin down put it on the topic maybe. Basically what i am sayin is just SHUT UP!!! The game will be a hard fought game the beavers didnt look to well against halls and jeff county played better than my expectations were last week. I am goin to say that jeff will not lose to karns for 2 years in a row. I see this game being a close one though

Jeff county wins in the 4th.

Jeff co 28

Karns 21

Good Luck to both teams!!!!!

JCHS 20

Karns 7

Special teams wins this game. I don't expect this to be a fun game to watch, but we will see. I hope the ref's bring their A game tonight.

also judging by the u talk u are probably one of those snobby lil kids that were born with a silverspoon in there mouth.as far as u guys saying that i should act like someone else too bad i aint like him and he aint like me so thats thats and if u dont like it too bad.

for simplicity's sake, let's limit your inspiring and enlightening posts to one at a time, rather than in 3 minute intervals. true, you can speak in any manner or fashion that you deem appropriate, but this is not due to living in a free country, but rather to your ignorance and illiteracy. also, punctuation is necessary for effective communication and expressing yourself in a manner conducive to your reader's comprehension. i do not know jc4like, nor do i give a crap about him. you didn't give me your answer to the test i posed to you. Can't wait for your next post. obviously you are intelligent and have a future career in dentistry.

Yo, Yo, Yooooo!....What up "homie", OR632003? How's that ETSU education treating you, oh fine one from "Straight Outta Oak Ridge Tennekey" You need to quit drinking that "hate-o-rade" because your Mildcats couldn't run up the score like the ol' ball coach wanted (awwww...let's blame the refs.... ;( whaaaaa). You need to "raise the roof" about your boys on another thread besides one labeled Karns-Jeff. Co.

BTW: Jefferson County Football Patriots 28

Karns High 14

Best of luck to both teams and let's have a clean, well-played ballgame!

Hope to see all of the Patriot fans out for Homecoming Friday night, under the lights, in Dumplin Valley (Dandridge, TN)!!!

for simplicity's sake, let's limit your inspiring and enlightening posts to one at a time, rather than in 3 minute intervals. true, you can speak in any manner or fashion that you deem appropriate, but this is not due to living in a free country, but rather to your ignorance and illiteracy. also, punctuation is necessary for effective communication and expressing yourself in a manner conducive to your reader's comprehension. i do not know jc4like, nor do i give a crap about him. you didn't give me your answer to the test i posed to you. Can't wait for your next post. obviously you are intelligent and have a future career in dentistry.

first of all i am not gay u homosexual freak. second in order for me to prove to the world how stupid u are the term ignorant mean lack of knowledge in a certain field of interest not one's IQ level (bet u didnt know that did ya screech)third i can speak in any way i want to because of this thing that we have called Freedom of Speech.never heard of it? look it up its in the Constitution's Bill of Rights. man i cant stand smart mouths like you. i bet you probably look down on everybody that you know or see. to me you are definitely one of those people that had vad everything handed to u from the moment you were born.i could rant and rave for days on end about people like you but you aint even worth the time of day. one last thing me being a dentist does nice but i would only have on patient, that being your girlfriend cause she probably does have a gap in her mouth and i know exactly what to do with it.

first of all i am not gay u homosexual freak. second in order for me to prove to the world how stupid u are the term ignorant mean lack of knowledge in a certain field of interest not one's IQ level (bet u didnt know that did ya screech)third i can speak in any way i want to because of this thing that we have called Freedom of Speech.never heard of it? look it up its in the Constitution's Bill of Rights. man i cant stand smart mouths like you. i bet you probably look down on everybody that you know or see. to me you are definitely one of those people that had vad everything handed to u from the moment you were born.i could rant and rave for days on end about people like you but you aint even worth the time of day. one last thing me being a dentist does nice but i would only have on patient, that being your girlfriend cause she probably does have a gap in her mouth and i know exactly what to do with it.

wow, 9 punctuation marks, a new record for our well informed friend. thanks for the refresher course on the meaning of the word ignorant, i tend to follow your lead and use words that i don't know their meaning. oh wait, no i don't. well if you are right and i have been handed everything then it seems that i have been deprived of one important tool that would come in extremely handy at the present moment: a guide on how to decipher and make sense of the incoherent babble that you so erroneously consider to be a clever attempt at both humor and wit at my expense. now correct me if i am wrong, but it seems to me that an individual who has a problem with a "gap in her mouth", as you so eloquently put it, has a serious problem that has probably never been encountered by anyone. i mean, how can you have a gap in your mouth, essentially a gap in a gap? i think you meant a gap in her teeth, but i could be wrong as you have proven in previous posts that you have an unbelievable and at times quite alarming grasp on the English langauge and grammar that is far superior than the rest of us. what would you do with this gap, close it up by surgical means? i am intrigued, please continue with this stimulating and articulate discourse.

p.s. i still own you

Edited by etsuperstud