Jeff Co vs Karns

PatsFtbll9

Wow.Go kill yourself. Strong language for such a weak program. I have nothing against Jeff County, they are a non factor these days but down the road you never know. Region 1 is as weak as it has ever been in its history. DB will have trouble with the #4 team in Region 2 when the playoffs roll around. Jefferson County will win this one though.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you get with Hilary Clinton and see if its the same right wing conspiracy

:thumb:

awww boo hoo no u know that the only reason why the score was 44-20 was because the refs were clearly on Jeff County's side and knew that the patriots were gonna get stomped OR so they probably decided to play the game called "LETS LEAVE OUR YELLOW FLAGS ON THE FIELD AGAINST THE VISITING TEAM".i know i am right and to tell u the truth Jeff county did not score on the last play of the game as he did not have control of the ball case closed

wow, someone is bitter. no one cares about oak ridge, moron. kill yourself.

I am a Campbell County fan, but I care about OR!!!!

their fans were and always have been kind and show class to me personally, both as an opponent's fan and as a person ..I know several OR fans, their radio people, and theri coaches and athletic department staff...OR is a program to be emulated...

awww boo hoo no u know that the only reason why the score was 44-20 was because the refs were clearly on Jeff County's side and knew that the patriots were gonna get stomped OR so they probably decided to play the game called "LETS LEAVE OUR YELLOW FLAGS ON THE FIELD AGAINST THE VISITING TEAM".i know i am right and to tell u the truth Jeff county did not score on the last play of the game as he did not have control of the ball case closed

meanwhile, the oak ridge offensive line was playing the game called " WE DONT HAVE GOOD TECHNIQUE SO IF WE CAN'T QUITE BLOCK THE DEFENDER, THEN LET'S TACKLE HIM". All the while, stanton was playing the game "I HAVE A HUGE CHIP ON MY SHOULDER AND WANT TO WIN 52-0, BUT NOW I CAN'T PULL IT OFF, SO I'M GOING TO GO CRY TO THE OFFICIALS". It also seems that you have been playing the game "COMMUNITY COLLEGE SEQUENTIAL THOUGHT AND LOGICAL THINKING" and it is clearly paying off!

etsusupercrap are u trying to imply that Jeff county is actually good enough to beat OR and are a better team then them. like Cats Meow said they are a non factor meaning that they will have another losing season like they have had for the last 5 out of 7 years. OH FAR THE ONCE ALMIGHTY JEFF COUNTY PATRIOTS HAVE FALLEN ALONG WITH JC4LIFE by the way Karns has a better of beating Oak Ridge fair and square than Jeff County :wacko::lol::thumb:

Roll Cats Roll all the way to the 5A state title

Edited by OR632003

etsusupercrap are u trying to imply that Jeff county is actually good enough to beat OR and are a better team then them. like Cats Meow said they are a non factor meaning that they will have another losing season like they have had for the last 5 out of 7 years. OH FAR THE ONCE ALMIGHTY JEFF COUNTY PATRIOTS HAVE FALLEN ALONG WITH JC4LIFE by the way Karns has a better of beating Oak Ridge fair and square than Jeff County :wacko::lol::thumb:

Roll Cats Roll all the way to the 5A state title

well it appears that i was wrong about your community college classes having a positive effect on you. i did not say anything about jefferson county you moron. time to pay more attention in reading comprehension 101 (reading for retards), genius.

well it appears that i was wrong about your community college classes having a positive effect on you. i did not say anything about jefferson county you moron. time to pay more attention in reading comprehension 101 (reading for retards), genius.

oh so now u think i am retarded. first of all u dont even know me homie so i dont know what makes u think that u can degrade my character. Seems to me that u hatin on me just cuz feel like i feel. ask anybody on the visiting sideline for that game and they will tell that the refs were on some BS.So dont judge me just cuz i am stating my opinion about how the refs were in the game because mostly u have complained about sports officials too. Since u calling me a moron and Retarded let me tell us: I am a college student at ETSU and a graduate of ORHS so obiviously i aint retarded but since u calling me a moron and retard u are most likely describing your self playahata. Now i could say i really feel after u have called me those names but since we on the forums i am trying to polite. just dont test me next time.

oh so now u think i am retarded. first of all u dont even know me homie so i dont know what makes u think that u can degrade my character. Seems to me that u hatin on me just cuz feel like i feel. ask anybody on the visiting sideline for that game and they will tell that the refs were on some BS.So dont judge me just cuz i am stating my opinion about how the refs were in the game because mostly u have complained about sports officials too. Since u calling me a moron and Retarded let me tell us: I am a college student at ETSU and a graduate of ORHS so obiviously i aint retarded but since u calling me a moron and retard u are most likely describing your self playahata. Now i could say i really feel after u have called me those names but since we on the forums i am trying to polite. just dont test me next time.

You lose all credit on here when you refer to someone as "homie".