Tyner (3-2) @ Sequatchie Co. (4-1)

TynerRamFan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very impressed with Sequatchie's quarterback last night. By the time that SC figured out what was working for them (3rd Quarter) it was too late. Sequatchie is a very scrappy team with tons of potential. I was talking too some of Tyner's coaches after the game and they also commented on the talent of Sequatchie and how this was easily the most talented team that they have had in recent memory. Hopefully that is something that the fans realize. (which with the boastful comments this week about the game, I am sure most of you all do :D ) But it is all in fun.

I will confidently pick Sequatchie to beat Boyd in two weeks for two main reasons. One; SC has more talent, and a better defense. Two; SC will have played Tyner and Westmoreland in back to back weeks, which mean SC will have to be on top of their game for these two weeks, then playing Boyd you will realize what most of the Tyner fans have been preaching about the tough schedule being an aid to the team. Good luck to SC the rest of the way.

Good job by the Tyner kids last night, Craddock looked very good running the ball and was right on target on the few passes he did throw. Defense played well except for 2 big plays, both by the SC QB #1, a long throw and a longer run.

The RAM TRAIN is rolling on to Howard! :thumb: Also, the band did a GREAT job.

Congrats to TYNER and good luck to both teams the rest of the season. Sounds like SEQUATCHIE is for real. Would love to see the rest of the conference improve like they have this season. As was mentioned, strength of schedule always seems to hurt TYNER when they run into the privates in post-season.

Good to hear the band played well. Does SEQUATCHIE have a new band director this year?

Congrats to TYNER and good luck to both teams the rest of the season. Sounds like SEQUATCHIE is for real. Would love to see the rest of the conference improve like they have this season. As was mentioned, strength of schedule always seems to hurt TYNER when they run into the privates in post-season.

Good to hear the band played well. Does SEQUATCHIE have a new band director this year?

How can you say sequatchie is for Real? They play a cream puff schedule and still no matter how you slice it they Lost last night. A Loss is a Loss!!! I still say they will not win another game this year!!

How can you say sequatchie is for Real? They play a cream puff schedule and still no matter how you slice it they Lost last night. A Loss is a Loss!!! I still say they will not win another game this year!!

A loss *IS* a loss, that's true. All accounts, however, seem to agree that SEQUATCHIE played a strong game and had some nice players. Just like TYNER was not hanging their heads over a loss to FULTON, SEQUATCHIE should not hang their heads over a loss to TYNER. The nature of the game is that someone has to lose. Playing a good, hard fought, well coached game is a sign of good things to come for SEQUATCHIE.

your so silly does that mean Tyner isn't for real they have lost two also... get a clue. Just a SC HATER.

Let's see- Tyner hasn't even played, let alone beat, a team win with a winning record. SC has only played one team with a losing record and their only loss was a one score game against undefeated South Pittsburgh. Yeah boy, they really "are that good". Let's ask Fulton how good they are.

[/quot

35 - 14 loss to Tyner at home. Sounds like they are pretty good to me. I didn't ask Fulton but I'd bet they would agree with me, Tyner is pretty good. And about that loss to South Pittsburg, they are another 1A school. I wouldn't think that loss would be something SC fans would want to bring up on a public forum too often.