Tyner (3-2) @ Sequatchie Co. (4-1)

TynerRamFan

...It is impossible to predict how teams will play against each other, but for the sake of discussion the only common opponent is Bledsoe Co. Both teams won by similar scores...here is my comparison / anaylsis:

...QB-Bureau threw for 108yds; Craddock for 164yds; both run & pass to keep defenses honest...EVEN

...RB-Indians rushed for 130yds; Rams for 182yds; Whited & Lewis are good but Owens, Williams, Langford and others are better- Advantage Rams

...WR-Jones & Mitchell will test the Indian db's-Advantage Rams

...O-line-I'll call it -EVEN

...D-line-Sequatchie gave up less yards in the BC game-Advantage SC

...D-backs-EVEN

...Intangibles-Home Field advantage for SC; Team Speed and tougher schedule favor Rams

GO RAMS!!! <_<

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what following a loss with a big win has to do with things. Let's see SC followed a big win against Whitwell with a bigger win against Temple, and followed a big win against Bledsoe with a bigger win against Silverdale... Now let’s see I think it has more to do with the opponent that week then last week. I don’t think because SC won big last week Tyner will care, and SC won't care that Tyner lost. The game that matters is Friday. That's just my opinion.

I'm not sure what following a loss with a big win has to do with things. The game that matters is Friday.

...Oh, I think it might have something to do with "team pride"...nobody likes to lose regardless to who it is...and you are right, the one that matters is the next one!!!

(...TynerRamFan thinking to himself>>>"Where is Indian & Sequatchie"???) :D

After watching Fulton manhandle Boyd Buchanan I didn't think anyone in our Region could play with them. The Rams not only played with Fulton,but lead them most of the game. This opened my eyes to how tallented this team is. I just think Tyner has too many athletes for SC. I haven't seen them play this year, but I saw Fulton...and anyone who stays on the field with Fulton has my respect.