Tyner (3-2) @ Sequatchie Co. (4-1)

TynerRamFan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe Tyner is a one man team.

I hope Craddock has a good game... either way win or lose it won't be all his fault or glory, but it's not fair to him to put that kind of pressure on one kid.

If SC wins it won't be a one person victory. It will take a great effort from all 11 O and D starters, along with all the backups.

GO INDIANS :thumb:

Hey guys I am not saying that they are a one man team, but you when we played the game in certain games and situations the players looked to "THE GUY" that will keep everyone together and under control. NOW as far as the word"FOCUSED" I should have maybe stated the word underestimate........

Hey guys I am not saying that they are a one man team, but you when we played the game in certain games and situations the players looked to "THE GUY" that will keep everyone together and under control. NOW as far as the word"FOCUSED" I should have maybe stated the word underestimate........

Your saying he is a leader. Thats good all teams need at least one leader.

The best way for you if your coming down 111 is to go to Dunlap exit get off onto 127 and then turn right. Go to the last red light and 127 will go up Signal Mountain and I don't remember the other road but it goes to Whitwell and thats the road you want to take. To make it easier turn right at the last red light. Then go past Bi-Lo and the school is on the right when you go past Bi-Lo....You will see the Middle School first but the High School is right behind it........

Thanks Bledsoe

The Rams will be looking to avenge their loss to Fulton. They were mighty impressive following their last loss. The only difference is that Tyner will be on the road this time. They still win by 3 touchdowns.

Tyner - 34

Sequatchie - 16

SC hasnt given up more than 14 points in a game

Tyner 14

Sequatchie 26

Temple isn't bad, just doesn't have the numbers. They've scored at least 4 touchdowns in every game except against Sequatchie. Sequatchie's schedule wasn't the point, but I'd match South Pittsburg with Fulton any day, and they gave Sequatchie and Tyner really close losses. The point was Tyner's schedule won't make a difference in Friday's game, and it's not been that great anyway except for last week. If I counted right, Tyner's opponents are 5-16 in games other than against Tyner, and Sequatchie's are 13-10 in games other than against Sequatchie. I know Brainerd and Walker Valley are 4A, but I have no doubt Whitwell and Temple could compete against them at least this year. Edited by Indian

The best way for you if your coming down 111 is to go to Dunlap exit get off onto 127 and then turn right. Go to the last red light and 127 will go up Signal Mountain and I don't remember the other road but it goes to Whitwell and thats the road you want to take. To make it easier turn right at the last red light. Then go past Bi-Lo and the school is on the right when you go past Bi-Lo....You will see the Middle School first but the High School is right behind it........

Coming from Cookeville, I believe you will circle around the exit and if so you will need to turn left. Go through a red light or two in the town and you will come to another red light just past the McDonald's. You will need to turn right at this light. School is on the right. Only about a 3 or 4 mile drive from Hwy 111.

Drive carefully.

Good Luck to both teams!

Go INJUNS !!!