Huntingdon vs. Trenton

truth225

Haha trenton won't score 14...i'm going with another 48-0 victory

Man those stangs have really come together. I love the way their working together as a team, the mustangs havent played 48 minuets but there close every week is a challenge it's a dog fight in the trenches. Our sophomores are stepping up to the challenge and taking the rolls they have been called upon to do...I don't think it will be a shut out but the mustang defense will continue to show their dominance. 35-3 mustangs shall prevail.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man those stangs have really come together. I love the way their working together as a team, the mustangs havent played 48 minuets but there close every week is a challenge it's a dog fight in the trenches. Our sophomores are stepping up to the challenge and taking the rolls they have been called upon to do...I don't think it will be a shut out but the mustang defense will continue to show their dominance. 35-3 mustangs shall prevail.

I agree, this team week after week is getting better. I saw several young stangs stepping it up against McKenzie last week. I would like to see our coverage on the kicking game get better though.Let's get past Trenton and get on to the game everyone in the state (that watches AA football) is waiting to see. MILAN VS HUNTINGDON! I also read on another post where someone was asking who had a chance against Alcoa. The answer is anyone who is competive in 7AA! Looking foward to November!!!! :lol:

Here's an interesting thought, 7 out of the top 8 best offensive teams (all time) for the Mustangs were under Coach Swenson as the Offensive Coor. The mustangs have already scored 155 pts this year ( 31 pts per game average) Looks like Coach Wambles is doing a pretty good job filling Coach Swenson shoes. :lol:

With the talent on that team anyone could call the plays :lol:B):lol:

I agree, this team week after week is getting better. I saw several young stangs stepping it up against McKenzie last week. I would like to see our coverage on the kicking game get better though.Let's get past Trenton and get on to the game everyone in the state (that watches AA football) is waiting to see. MILAN VS HUNTINGDON! I also read on another post where someone was asking who had a chance against Alcoa. The answer is anyone who is competive in 7AA! Looking foward to November!!!! :lol:

O Baby!!!!

Here's an interesting thought, 7 out of the top 8 best offensive teams (all time) for the Mustangs were under Coach Swenson as the Offensive Coor. The mustangs have already scored 155 pts this year ( 31 pts per game average) Looks like Coach Wambles is doing a pretty good job filling Coach Swenson shoes. <_<

I"ll hold my judgement until further evaluation thank you.

I"ll hold my judgement until further evaluation thank you.

I would like to say one thing and then I will leave it alone. I am a Huge Huntingdon Fan and have been for years. And as I see it they are winning. No they havent blown people out all year. But they havent always played the level of teams they have played so far. I have to question if some of you even go to the games when you make judgements on coaches and players when they are winning against some of the better teams around west tn. I would like to think 31 points per game and a 4-1 record against the teams they have played is awesome. And the defense has played awesome all year. Except for about 3 plays against Martin Westview. In case you havent noticed there is no Adamsville or anyone like that on the schedule this year. So instead of holding your judgement you should be behind your football team and cheer them on for Gods Sakes they are winning. How would you like to be 1-4 or 0-5???Think about it for a minute. Good Luck Mustangs Me and Mine will be either there or listening...NO matter what!!

HUNINGTON BY 50. I GOT TO SEE THEM PLAY MCKENZIE LAST WEEK. WITH MR DONALD AND #44 (I AGREE WITH GCOUNTY5) AT LINE BACKERS I FEAL SORRY FOR FIELDS. I THINK BOO IS BACK ON TRACK. HUNINGTON WILL LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!!

I see a win but not by 50. The game last friday was an awesome game. And as you said brandon snyder and chris donald are beasts on both sides of the ball. if huntingdon didnt get over 50 agaist mckenzie they wont at trenton.

HUNINGTON BY 50. I GOT TO SEE THEM PLAY MCKENZIE LAST WEEK. WITH MR DONALD AND #44 (I AGREE WITH GCOUNTY5) AT LINE BACKERS I FEAL SORRY FOR FIELDS. I THINK BOO IS BACK ON TRACK. HUNINGTON WILL LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!!

I see a win but not by 50. The game last friday was an awesome game. And as you said brandon snyder and chris donald are beasts on both sides of the ball. if huntingdon didnt get over 50 agaist mckenzie they wont at trenton.

I see a win but not by 50. The game last friday was an awesome game. And as you said brandon snyder and chris donald are beasts on both sides of the ball. if huntingdon didnt get over 50 against mckenzie they wont at trenton.

I would like to say one thing and then I will leave it alone. I am a Huge Huntingdon Fan and have been for years. And as I see it they are winning. No they havent blown people out all year. But they havent always played the level of teams they have played so far. I have to question if some of you even go to the games when you make judgements on coaches and players when they are winning against some of the better teams around west tn. I would like to think 31 points per game and a 4-1 record against the teams they have played is awesome. And the defense has played awesome all year. Except for about 3 plays against Martin Westview. In case you havent noticed there is no Adamsville or anyone like that on the schedule this year. So instead of holding your judgement you should be behind your football team and cheer them on for Gods Sakes they are winning. How would you like to be 1-4 or 0-5???Think about it for a minute. Good Luck Mustangs Me and Mine will be either there or listening...NO matter what!!

Good Post. I cant remember Huntingdon having as tough of a schedule, especially right at the first of the year and having so many young players. Cant remember ever having 3 sophs on line, not counting the sophs and juniors starting everywhere else and they are still winning. Has anyone stopped and thought about not only how good they are doing this year, but what the future looks like. Come on people, Huntingdon football is looking good, enjoy it and quit bellyaching when we aint perfect. Who is. Remember, the 2003 team was 9-1 in regular season and the 2004 team was 8-2. This was with alot of veteran players. Just my opionion. Aint got nothing else to say.

[blue50]

The only tougher schedule that I could even dream about in 2A would be if:

(Super) Region X-2A --> <NOTE: I can not include all the great 2A teams>

Alcoa

Huntingdon

Milan

Goodpasture

Camden

CPA

Westmoreland

DCA

Loudon

Sweetwater

Imagine having to play that schedule. Imagine only 4 of these teams making the playoffs? If you made it to the playoffs barring injuries. Huntingdon has done well thus far during the season. I imagine they will continue to do some damage. :thumb:

Edited by fieldgoal1