Station Camp at Greenbrier

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

Greenbrier needs a win at home tomorrow night to stay in the race for the region title and Station Camp needs a win to put themselves in the playoff picture. Along with the White House-Sycamore game tomorrow night, this game has postseason written all over it. I'm sure that Bobcat Stadium will be rockin' tomorrow night. Wear sleeves because it will be the first cool Friday night of the year.

REGION 4-3A STANDINGS:

1.) Pearl-Cohn: 5-1 (2-0)

2.) Greenbrier: 3-2 (1-0)

3.) White House: 2-3 (1-0)

4.) Sycamore: 3-3 (1-1)

5.) Station Camp: 1-5 (1-1)

6.) Macon Co.: 2-4 (0-2)

7.) DeKalb Co.: 0-5 (0-2)

NOTE: Pearl-Cohn is the only team that can officially clinch a playoff spot tomorrow night if they beat DeKalb Co. Pearl would clinch because their 6-wins would be more than SC can accumulate, even if they win out, and they'd hold a tiebreaker over Macon Co. & DeKalb Co. (even if they win out and PC was to lose their final three games).

The season is halfway complete and now it's time to start separating the contenders from the pretenders ;)

Edited by catfish-hunter

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Edward Wynn he is a transfer from HHS and out ran Sheffield and Sawyer ,the two sumner county giants who finished one two in track, when he was healthy, so he has speed and is a little cocky beleive me I know the kid. I dont know how he is eligible but he is. He was going to be a starter for Hville until he transfered and they miss him at his position.

SC-by 3

Not that any of the Bobcat team will be reading this board today, but the Bobcats need to buckle down and BRING IT tonight! The region run is here and it's time to play some football, Greenbrier-style. No backing up, no letting down. To the Greenbrier faithful, let's get out and be LOUD and PROUD tonight and back these boys! Show SC how we do it in Greenbrier! :blink:

GO CATS! FOCUS!!

WHAT in the world! I finally found this thread on the 5th page. What is up with THAT?! Usually, the 'faithful' keep the Bobcats no further than the 2nd or 3rd page.

I think we may have some posters out with injuries.......... :thumb:

Here's to a big, rowdy crowd and a well-played, injury-free game.

Edited by NoDoubt

About Edward Wynn he is a transfer from HHS and out ran Sheffield and Sawyer ,the two sumner county giants who finished one two in track, when he was healthy, so he has speed and is a little cocky beleive me I know the kid. I dont know how he is eligible but he is. He was going to be a starter for Hville until he transfered and they miss him at his position.

SC-by 3

Enjoyed watching Wynn in warm ups,,, Kicking at the shield and spitting on the shield...

Nice first run...then he got his bell rung. He was also laying on the shield

Cocky yes...but he ain't all that...

How many yards did he go backwards????????

Big win for the Cats!!!!! One at a time.

Edited by GBmember03

Not sure what team that was on the field but it wasn't Station Camp! This was one of the worst games SC has ever played! It was like they had never played before. Their heads didn't seem to be thinking football.

Oh well it's over so Bison shake it off and get ready for Macon County and senior night next week!

Congrats. Bobcats and good luck at homecoming next week against Sycamore!