Station Camp at Greenbrier

Guest catfish-hunter

Greenbrier and the Bobcats welcome Station Camp's Bison team and fans! It's always interesting to play a new team and have a brand new rival that brings something new to the competition table.

SC will find Greenbrier a hospitable environment where we're half-crazy about our Bobcats! Being from the northside of Nashville, you already know about the Friday night crawl on the highways, so just head on up the ridge! For those that know the "backway" you can be here in just a few mintues (but it's all two lanes instead of four).

Here's looking forward to a great game!

My cousin's sons play/played for SC. Hamblens? Is Jordan playing this year?

Edited by EZBeingGreen

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read where Station Camp is the fastest growing school in Sumner Co. I know they went up a division this yr but will they go up again the next time the TSSAA reclassifies everyone?

They have a large freshmen class from Knox Doss and that trend will continue. I have no hard numbers, but I would expect them to have 4A or even 5A enrollment within two years.

Greenbrier and the Bobcats welcome Station Camp's Bison team and fans! It's always interesting to play a new team and have a brand new rival that brings something new to the competition table.

SC will find Greenbrier a hospitable environment where we're half-crazy about our Bobcats! Being from the northside of Nashville, you already know about the Friday night crawl on the highways, so just head on up the ridge! For those that know the "backway" you can be here in just a few mintues (but it's all two lanes instead of four).

Here's looking forward to a great game!

My cousin's sons play/played for SC. Hamblens? Is Jordan playing this year?

I too believe this will be a great game!

Yes, jordan plays he's #22, not sure what position(s) he plays.

How's the visitor's seating at Greenbrier? Haven't been to a football game there only baseball.

I read where Station Camp is the fastest growing school in Sumner Co. I know they went up a division this yr but will they go up again the next time the TSSAA reclassifies everyone?

I think Station Camp will move up again the next time TSSAA reclassifies. This is the first graduating class that has completed all 4 years, not sure how many there are but know there are alot of freshmen and students don't seem to be trying to get out of zone so they won't have to attend SC like they were. I know of several that are out of zone to GO to Station Camp!

Think the Bison surprised Portland Friday night with their playing and hopefully they have a few surprises left for Greenbrier!

Visitor seating at the football field is much better than in the past. No more wood bleachers! Good sized metal bleachers will fill the need. How's SC traveling fanbase?

Thanks for the info on Jordan. I will have to swing over to the visitor side to say hey! That family is crazy about sports too, so I know they'll be there. I know that Dustin went on to the Cumberland University football program. I'm sure he's doing great.

I

Think the Bison surprised Portland Friday night with their playing and hopefully they have a few surprises left for Greenbrier!

I don’t think there will be any surprises coming from Station Camp. Greenbrier knows they are a much better team than their record indicates. Station Camp has played a little tougher schedule. I think this will be a hard fought close ball game…especially with the injuries/sickness the Bobcats have right now.

Like I mentioned earlier…..this is a crucial region game for both teams. It should be a lot of fun.