Bradley Central vs. Ooltewah

jimmydean2

Winning program? i guess they wont go to Ooletwah then.. yall ever won a football title? Plus how many more years do you honestly think Monroe has left in him? What happens when Chattanooga Central builds there program back up? the new high school?? wow alot to think about for those football players chooseing Ooletwah.

Oh yeah I forgot that I was talking to the Great Nostrabeardomus the wise one. :blink: when will your new book be published? Will this one be straightforward or will future scholars have to decipher it contents also. :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe High school

Fri Aug. 19 at McMinn Central L 8-28

Fri Aug. 26 York Institute W 26-6

Fri Sep. 2 Tyner Academy R L 20-41

Fri Sep. 9 Whitwell W 22-21

Fri Sep. 16 at Sequatchie Co. R L 14-40

Fri Sep. 23 South Pittsburg L 0-36

Fri Sep. 30 Boyd Buchanan R

Fri Oct. 7 at Jackson Co.

Fri Oct. 14 at Marion Co. R

Fri Oct. 21 at Cannon Co.

BCHS can beat that team any day. i mean gesh they beat WHITWELL by 1 point?

Right and your a 5A school and has biggest high school in the state of tennessee and can't get any good football players...thats sad.... your picking on a 2A school? If I'm not mistaken you had to beat a 4A school to get your first win in 2 years and plus you lost to a team that hadn't won a in almost 4 years.......And that 4A school that you beat is down this year......We have 2 wins this year and thats more than you've had in the last 2 years.....Whitwell has made the playoffs the last 4 or 5 years.......I also would be willing to bet that South Pittsburg would beat Bradley Central by alot.......

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

Im really suprised that any owl fans would even be bothered about playing poor Bradley tonight. Just because there are a couple kids on here being kids is no reason to argue with them. Now before you get all excited, I picked you pre-season to win the region. But after that loss to WB & seeing Oak Ridges defense I'm having seacond thoughts. About tonights game, I just hope Bradley can be respectable. Hope all the players have a safe game.

Heard Ooltewah only gave up 40 something yard whole game on 31 plays til Bradley put together an 80 yd 14 play scoring drive at end of game probably against Owl cheerleaders. Watched first half passing running kicking defense Owls look like they have righted the ship. Still think they are goint to win out think WB game had other issues with injuries officiating etc. But We'll see what happens.

OK, here is my thoughts on Ooltewah.

Very good offense. huge line and Caldwell is very good. Offense is better than Oak Ridge.

Defense is good but not as good as Oak Ridge. Oak Ridge defense scores a lot of points off turn overs.

JV didn't impress me in the 4Q. Bradley moved the ball fairly easily. Bradley only had 2 seniors in the game when they scored. 1 linemen and a wing.

It was a shame Monroe kept the #5 kid in the game and got him hurt. I hope he's alright. If not that could come back to haunt them in post season.

Overall Ooltewah is a very good team. Keep up the good work.