BradleyBears2004?

cherokee#1fan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thedragon

Ok, neither team is very good. But, Bradley just won there first game in what, like 2 years? Don't talk about any other team until you win a couple more games.

Alright the team i love has won 37 out of the last 51 games and havent had a back to back loss during that streak.

And yea Warren County tore the goal post down, but if i had lost 39 straight games i would probably tear the whole field down especially against Bradley a team that all the players got on here trash talking about how it was going to be a great year, well if tearing down the goal post against the worst team in the area Congratulations but up the road a loss to the #5 rank team in AA is awful. But what ever floats your boat(BCHS)

GO MCMINN

to the Chattanooga Central fan we dont play yall in the regular season but in a scimmage bradley killed the Purple pounders so no trash talking there. and as far as the mcminn vs bradley game this year the Bears are going to win. I mean Chattanooga Central beat Mcminn how good can Mcminn be gesh??? anyways the Bears are ALOT better but they end this year 2-8 but overall a great improving season. by the way ciant wait to see Mcminn and Central come basketball season <_<

to the Chattanooga Central fan we dont play yall in the regular season but in a scimmage bradley killed the Purple pounders so no trash talking there. and as far as the mcminn vs bradley game this year the Bears are going to win. I mean Chattanooga Central beat Mcminn how good can Mcminn be gesh??? anyways the Bears are ALOT better but they end this year 2-8 but overall a great improving season. by the way ciant wait to see Mcminn and Central come basketball season :thumb:

What happened to the 5-5 season and the upset of Ootlewah prediction?

to the Chattanooga Central fan we dont play yall in the regular season but in a scimmage bradley killed the Purple pounders so no trash talking there. and as far as the mcminn vs bradley game this year the Bears are going to win. I mean Chattanooga Central beat Mcminn how good can Mcminn be gesh??? anyways the Bears are ALOT better but they end this year 2-8 but overall a great improving season. by the way ciant wait to see Mcminn and Central come basketball season :D

Yea you beat them in a "scrimmage". Scrimmages dont mean much at all so dont bank on beatin McMinn just because you beat Central in a scrimmage. And come basketball season...u will lose to mcminn, watch and see.

You said McMinn will never beat Bradley at basketball, yet, when Tenisha Gist was at McMinn (and FHM's own Brittany Jackson was at Bradley), McMinn used to beat Bradley. McMinn's girls were very young last year. This isn't a girls basketball post, but with three of the best players in the state in one district (Kerri Simpson-Cleveland, Alyson Butler-Walker Valley, Jackie Pickel-Bradley) and one of the best teams in the state (Cumberland Co.), District 5-AAA might be one of the best districts around this year.

As far as football, McMinn is a lot better than people think, as is Bradley. I think that one win has given Bradley a chance to toot their own horn, but i don't think that they can beat Ooltewah, or Farragut, or William Blount. They might go 3-7 if they sneak past Heritage and beat McMinn.

McMinn's comin off a big win over Rhea County. Don't be surprised if the Cherokees put together a couple more wins before its all over with.