BradleyBears2004?

cherokee#1fan

lose to Mcminn in Basketball? i blieve bradley beat Mcminn last year what 200- 6?? lol come on be real now no matter how good Mcminn is there can never beat Bradley in basketball.

I believe at McMinn the score was 72-71. You guys got "fouled" on a 3 pointer with like 4 seconds left and you hit 1 of the 3 shots to take the lead. But now you lost Wes and Ya Ya. All you got now is Terrence....anyways, lets save that for later. We will beat you guys this year in football badly.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not see things getting better for Bradley at all. The talent is going to Cleveland and Walker Valley, and while WV may not be doing well this year they do have a lot of young talent. Their JV and 9th grade teams are doing extremelly well. This is not the case for Bradley however. I hate to say this, but you are only as good as your feeder school, and that happens to be Lake Forest for Bradley. And as far as Allen goes, he may not even be at Bradley next year! The guy has already tried to resign but they wont let him because of the contract he is in. Now he is upsetting all of the other sports as he takes over all of the funds from football games. I would love for both Bradley and WV to improve because it makes it more fun for everyone. Unfortunately, I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel for Bradley. IMO Bradley is the Kentucky of high school football,....every blue moon they will have a good season in football. However, in basketball, they are always good.

• 9 months later...