WC vs Hillsboro

cobrafan90

After Friday we can put to rest that a team with one loss is better than a team which is undefeated.

WC beats Hillsboro. WC cruised last week against Hillwood. Hillsboro is coming of an antioch shutout, minus preston brown.

Hillsboro i hope your pass defense gets better by next week. I'll hear excuses all week like,

"well if Whites Creek didn't throw the ball so much than............"

"they only throw to no. 2..........."

"if it wasn't for no. 88....................

we've heard it all. the results remain the same.

WC 42

Hillsboro 20

Hillsboro CAN'T THROW OR DEFEND THE PASS. A bad combination.................

which spells disaster.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just face it, its gonna be another blow out. The closest game we had this year was a 21 point win over Lawrence County. And for Hillsboro to lose to Antioch without Preston Brown is just obsered. That says alot about the overall look of their team. Thats what most schools dont have is a team and they rely on one or two people. But Whites Creek has 11 athletes on both sides of the ball.

Just face it, its gonna be another blow out. The closest game we had this year was a 21 point win over Lawrence County. And for Hillsboro to lose to Antioch without Preston Brown is just obsered. That says alot about the overall look of their team. Thats what most schools dont have is a team and they rely on one or two people. But Whites Creek has 11 athletes on both sides of the ball.

Hillsboro beat Antioch 28-0. Talk is cheap. If you want respect, earn it on the field, not with your mouth. For your sake, I hope you win because Coach T will be full of people shoving this crap you are spouting down your throat if you don't. I will join them.

I can't wait till friday night so i can celebrate the cobras first loss.

Hilltopper I don't know why you have sour grapes.

Hillsboro can use up all the clock they want. WC only needs one play to score. WC can score on kickoffs, punts, defense, by any means necessary. Hillsboro's defense is good but look at the track record. They shutout an Overton team and Antioch team who cannot throw the ball. We will see if they can shut down the run when you have to defend against the pass as well. Shelbyville and Tullahoma bombed all over hillsboro. WC has a better QB and WR's. WC's defense is better than shelbyville so you can forget about 56 pts without throwing the ball. I don't think this is the week Hillsboro learns to defend the pass. WC all we have to do is stack 8-9 in the box and stop Hillsboro's run. Our corners can handle any of their receivers one-on-one.

U can't run up the clock when you are down 14 pts with 4 mins. to go. Hillsboro will have to do something they aren't used to doing, throw the ball. For WC being down 14 it will not affect the offense. We think we can score everytime we have the ball on offense in one play. How about Hillsboro?

Good luck to all. We'll see Friday.