OS vs CAK

catback

Well glad to see I'm a snotnose. Well wasnt that a romp at "the hardest place to play in aa" You know bubba and coachlogan, did os91 remind you of pujo at all :thumb: .He talks alot of smack before the game and is no where to be found on the board afterwards. Well I think the score spoke for itself, and I'm proud of the Warriors. I dont think O.S. will forget about us anytime soon.

Edited by DurangoBlitz72

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to CAK on its first ever region WIN EVER. Since PUBLIC school ALcoa thrased you by 30, this win means you at least will make the playoffs, but are far from REGION CHAMPS.

OS has won 3 region championships in the past 10 years and finished 2nd numerous times. 2nd place is Something CAK will not do even after PUBLIC school Loudon defeats CAK to make the Warriors 3rd best team in the region.

A little bitter now are we OS91. I've got news. Thats not Cak's first ever region win. It was in 2002 against oakdale 28-0. This is our first win since we've come to aa. get your facts straight. Your boys got blown out of the water tonight, and the way you talked them up it seems like if CAK can do that to them than they can beat all their remaining oppenents in the region. Or are you saying yall really arnt that good and their are better teams that will beat us? Please clarify. Once again congratulations to the warriors.

Congratulations to CAK on its first ever region WIN EVER. Since PUBLIC school ALcoa thrased you by 30, this win means you at least will make the playoffs, but are far from REGION CHAMPS.

OS has won 3 region championships in the past 10 years and finished 2nd numerous times. 2nd place is Something CAK will not do even after PUBLIC school Loudon defeats CAK to make the Warriors 3rd best team in the region.

I didn't expect you to be a man and eat all the crow that you deserve. You talk alot of smack that you can't back up, and you are a classless poor sport. Keep living in the past loser.

Congratulations on the victory warriors.

All that I deserve?

Give me a break. The arrogance CAK has shown in this thread is comical.

You are a new program that won its first AA region game tonight that had posters call Oliver Springs uneducated, redneck, welfare recipants, and other insults, but you call me without class because I point out CAK is NOT WEBB. WHICH it clearly is not on WEBB's level in academics or athletics. You aren't even on Catholic"s level.

CAK is the third best private school in Knoxville. That isn't saying a lot since Catholic and Webb are considered the only two of importance throughout the state.

Also, keep me posted on what you think is class and my "alleged" shortcomings in this area. Possibly, I do have the necessary attributes to back up what I post and my point wasn't about who won the game as much as it was letting some West Knoxville "Christians" know their place and their egos aren't all that importnat after all in the grand scheme of things.

I'm done for now...

Edited by OS91

The more I have read this board, the madder I have gotten....When crap like this happens it cheapens what happened out on the football field tonight.....Last time I checked a guy making it for his family and a guy who is able to provide much easier for his family never was the overrulling outcome in a high school football game. 90% of the kids out there from both school are in the same boat, if you have a car your parents probably bought it for you....There probably isnt a kid on either team that is worrying about making the loan note this month on there house...and none of those kids out there realize how great it is to be in high school and not have these responsibilities....I guess CAK finds it self on the whipping list of the private schools in knoxville....If you check the papers you will find a front page article on Friday or Saturday morning at least twice this season about either Webb or Catholic....If CAK gets a front page anything it is because we played a big name school and got waxed....Oliver Springs, gets left out of the Roane County papers to schools like Rockwood, Roane Co High (Kingston), Midway and Harriman....

But as always tonights game was played on grass not on a message board, newspaper, or at a barber shop....I am so proud of both teams...both teams wanted this game....both teams laid it on the line tonight....I hope if you are a CAK Fan you will respect the 360 that Oliver Springs has done since last year, there players were physical hard nosed players.....Oliver Springs fans, I hope that you will see that CAK players put it on the line tonight....they played with a lot of guts and with determination.....Both these teams should be very proud of the season they have had thus far, neither team was given much of a fighting chance to do anything preseason.....I am just glad that both teams are getting respect and I hope are giving respect....From top to bottom this region is a though region and if you win 1 game or 5 games, you are going to be in a dog fight everytime you step on that field.

If there are players reading this post, I just want you to know, that I have much respect and am proud of you. Thanks for playing a game for so many of us to have something to talk about.

After typing this post my knuckles wont be sore, my back wont hurt, my legs wont feel like jello, my guts wont feel like they have been ripped out and most of all I wont have to put this post behind me and get ready for the next one, because the next one is just as tough as the one I just finished.

HATS OFF TO THOSE WHO GOT OUT THERE AND PLAYED THE GAME AND DIDNT JUST TALK ABOUT IT

HHHHMMMM.... If CAK beat OS 52-22 and Alcoa beat CAK by 30, then I can imagine what the Alcoa vs. OS game score will be. I cannot describe in words the beating OS will get by Alcoa. Oh, and by the way, if OS took a 360 degree turn, they would be back where they were last year. (360 degrees is a complete circle if you didn't know that.) This board has infuriated me.