OS vs CAK

catback

30323 that has to be the best post yet and i respect u for it. looking forward to the oliver springs and cak game its gonna be a gooden. good luck to both hope to have a good injury-less ball game.

While i dont 100% agree with what GRMW had to say, i do think its funny that you used the word "injury-less". The correct term is "injury-free". Also, id like to know who 30323 is. You remind me of the old topraymore. I know for a fact that topraymore has no affiliation with CAK anymore which leads me to believe that you are just another mom on CoachT ready to protect her baby anytime anyone has anything bad to say about him or her.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While i dont 100% agree with what GRMW had to say, i do think its funny that you used the word "injury-less". The correct term is "injury-free". Also, id like to know who 30323 is. You remind me of the old topraymore. I know for a fact that topraymore has no affiliation with CAK anymore which leads me to believe that you are just another mom on CoachT ready to protect her baby anytime anyone has anything bad to say about him or her.

A mom??? dude ur dumber then a box of crap. injury-less or injury-free who cares this isnt a dang english class u fruit. ya i hope they have a INJURY-LESS game its called sportsmanship. talk crap all u want cause u no u can hide behind that computer. Go Cats stomp em in the ground.

This is turning into a nasty little post. oh well. I am a cak fan but I admit I worked at Rainbow Water Service as a summer job before college. Hey David(my old boss)My boys are gonna lay into yours! But regardless, they are Good hard working people. that being the case, I still think cak will lay into o.s. I dont think that their boys can stop Harb. If they can my hats are off to them. Premium in my land rover? No thank you, I stop by the full service station and let them boys from Gibbs put the premium in my Volkswagon. Good luck to O.S. You'll need it against my boys.

Ok, I don't know what this post is turning into, but can we just talk about the game? There are some people at private schools that do think they are better than their public school counterparts, especially those living in rural areas. However, I doubt this is a type of attitude that any school actually promotes. Let's try to put it behind us. Like I said before,

cack- 21

sprangs-20

never underestimate them cackers

Ok, I don't know what this post is turning into, but can we just talk about the game? There are some people at private schools that do think they are better than their public school counterparts, especially those living in rural areas. However, I doubt this is a type of attitude that any school actually promotes. Let's try to put it behind us. Like I said before,

cack- 21

sprangs-20

never underestimate them cackers

Good idea Henry

And you are a typical redneck. Dirty, uneducated, lazy and poor. Next time you collect your welfare, just remember that its because my parents work hard so that you can live off their paycheck and be able to provide dinner for your family.

Mr. Gunter,

Even if you didn't go to a Christian school, your attitude would be poor. But if you'd just take a minute to re-read a few of the scriptures you've been taught you should be doubly convicted. If you take the time to consider it seriously you'll realize that Jesus definitely wasn't part of the "Land Rover" set. In fact, the Pharisee "Land Rover crowd" of the day were the primary ones that Jesus spoke to about the hypocrisy of their lives.

Festus, please accept the apology of Christian folks who post to these forums. My family had our son enrolled at a local private school for 9 years. But we certainly don't share Mr. Gunter's feelings toward you, the real Festus, or any other of the good-ole-boy crowd here in East TN. Coach Logan, if you know this young man you may need to give him some "coaching" on basic Christainity.

Go Warriors. If the O line can keep'em out of the backfield Harb will light up the scoreboard, no matter how many rednecks or Festus's are in the crowd. :thumb: