Lincoln County @ Cookeville

jabbo

That might not be that good of an example. Didn't Cookeville lose that game?

I pick Cookeville to win this one and have been watching the Cavs closely all year.

I'm still a little miffed about them losing to Ooltewah and messing up my perfect night in the pickem contest. :(

Yeah, Yeah! Don't remind me! I drove 1150 miles round trip for that one! They did lose, but made a heck of a comback against the Owls! As good as the Owls are, I'm really surprised that WB beat them a couple of weeks ago.

I guess Cookeville showed LC just how good they really are tonight! Also, that the Lincoln Co.-Warren Co. mess wasn't a fluke after all!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No comments now from the Falcon fans? :(

Didn't get to go to the game,had to work,but got to listen to about half of it on the radio. :)

Hey,L.C.,what's with leaving the first teamers in the ENTIRE GAME?

Especially the QB,that's taking a big risk after the game's decided,for a team that should still enter the playoffs as a #2 seed.

Cookeville had their 2nd & 3rd teams in most of the 4th qtr,(now this is according to the radio broadcast).

Ya'll could have done that too.

It was said that the post game handshaking was quite COLD between the coaches! :(:(

Dominating performance CAVS!

They can talk about Riverdale and Wilson Central all they want but they ain't got NOTHING on you guys right now! :D

Enjoy your week off.

THE SQUAD

Edited by THE SQUAD

No comments now from the Falcon fans? :(

Didn't get to go to the game,had to work,but got to listen to about half of it on the radio. :)

Hey,L.C.,what's with leaving the first teamers in the ENTIRE GAME?

Especially the QB,that's taking a big risk after the game's decided,for a team that should still enter the playoffs as a #2 seed.

Cookeville had their 2nd & 3rd teams in most of the 4th qtr,(now this is according to the radio broadcast).

Ya'll could have done that too.

It was said that the post game handshaking was quite COLD between the coaches! :(:(

Dominating performance CAVS!

They can talk about Riverdale and Wilson Central all they want but they ain't got NOTHING on you guys right now! :D

Enjoy your week off.

THE SQUAD

I heard the same thing about the postgame "handshake".... Can anyone that was at the game elaborate a little more for those of us not there?? Thanks

Edited by BHSSportsguy04

congats to the Cavs. Terrible night for the Falcons. On top of the loss, the players get back to the school to find their cars broken into, things stolen out of several cars, and the field house broken into.

Hang in there LC!

You're kidding?!? Geez, I'm really sorry to hear about this. Anything missing or destroyed in the field house?

congats to the Cavs. Terrible night for the Falcons. On top of the loss, the players get back to the school to find their cars broken into, things stolen out of several cars, and the field house broken into.

Hang in there LC!

Yeah,man,sorry to hear about that,THAT STINKS!! :thumb:

I'm sure Falcons will regroup and be in better shape come playoff time. :D

THE SQUAD

jabbo's on here lookin he just ain't talkin! :thumb::lol:

I was on briefly from Knoxville...now I'm back home.

Y'all were up for the game, and y'all have alot of talent on both sides of the ball. I think your offense is better than Riverdale's, based on what we experienced.

I had hoped the Falcons would give you a challenge...oh well.