Warren County at Cumberland County

WC49

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Kell!! Since you are the spokesperson for the pioneer fan club you need to step up and bring your A game to the message board. All of the WC faithful are just waiting for you to lead us to a big W and it begins everyweek on this board. I know the Pioneers have been down in the past couple of weeks, but your words of encouragement are just what the team needs heading down the stretch. Smith called you out in a previous post so I know you have got to be itching to type. Feed the beast Kell!!!!11

So whats the word. Are they playing or not? If not, what did they do that was so bad? With or without, I still think warren county takes this game.

Even if those players arn't player, warren county can't let down their guard any. If those players arn't playing, then you'll be seeing some younger players in their spot. Players who are going to be playing as hard as they can, trying to earn themselves a spot as a starter for later in the season.