Who Will Be The Next Head Coach @ Anderson Co.

oddsmaker

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Bruce of Jacksboro...he should be teh MAN...afterall, he coached most of AC best players before tehy arrrived at AC...many of his former players are now pictured on teh walls at teh AC fieldhouse...

or maybe Davey Gillam can "transfer" from his coaching job at Scott Co and return to AC ...DAvey played for us at Jacksboro ms before going to AC....he was a pleaseure to coach and watch develop asa football player and a young man...

or maybe Davey Gillam can "transfer" from his coaching job at Scott Co and return to AC ...DAvey played for us at Jacksboro ms before going to AC....he was a pleaseure to coach and watch develop asa football player and a young man...

come'on peeb davey has got a bright future he needs to get some games under his belt first. i honestly think lambert will be considered for a head coaching job next year & anderson county is on the short list.

come'on peeb davey has got a bright future he needs to get some games under his belt first. i honestly think lambert will be considered for a head coaching job next year & anderson county is on the short list.

oh I agree totally there punisher22...Iknow sarcasm and voice tone is nonexistant on tehinternet...I love davey and hisfamily....just trying to add a little humor and have some fun...youare very accurate in your assumption...coach Lambert shuld be a good one if he is teh one chosen...

I think the writing is on the wall and Tony Lambert saw it that is why he's in Onieda. Josh Kerr will step in and be the next football coach at AC, personally I do not think he is ready and can think of several more qualified coaches (Lambert, Sweetland,Mckamey,Gaylor). But I believe it is Kerr's to lose.

Edited by Fromrange