What Team Did You Play For?

Thesportsreporters

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chattanooga Notre Dame '78 Center / DT 6'3 210 smallest guy on the line. Greatest game: Fall 1977 , down 20-0 in the 4th Q, beat Chattanooga Central Purple Pounders in double overtime 26-23, four purple pounders taken to the hospital with broken bones, all in the 4th Q!

Did you break all there legs! must have been a good game :thumb:

Oak Ridge Wildcats 2000-2003. Greatest games :oR vs DB round 1 we lead 21-0 in the first half but DB won the game 35-28. OR vs Jeff County all week we had heard how was Jeff County was the better team with Jeff Jennings and Scooter Houston on there team.But our defense wasnt having that at all that night as we was popping jennings and houston evertime they got the ball. OR vs DB round 2 DB lead 17-7 at end of the first half but we came back in the 2nd half to win 35-17. OR vs Riverdale in the semi's at Blankenship Field even though we lost 13-17 the game was played in the snow, and it really came down to the wire as we had the ball at the Riverdale 5 with 30 seconds remaining but our qb threw an interception to end the game.aww the memories

How many members here actually played for a high school in Tennessee?

If you did let us hear where you played, positions, years, did you win a championship?

Also, did anyone play in college? pros?

I played at old Jacksboro HS(years before the beginnings of Campbell County HS) in the years 1965-1967...played center...no state playoffs at taht time but we wouldnt have qualified anyway i dont think...but then again, some teams today qualify withonly one or two wins...who knows...guess that makes me "OLD SCHOOL" or at least it makes me OLD!!!

Played at Smith County high school 1999-2002. I played FB in a veer offense and Will LB. Made the playoffs everyyear. Most memorable game 02 in round 2 against Portland in the mud. We were down 7-0 at half scored on the ugliest thrown ball ever in wet and muddy game made the score 7-6 we stop them and drive the field and score from about 20 yards out in middle of fourth quarter and then scored on the two point conversion play put us 14-7. They scored with a couple of minutes to go in the game and we block the extra point try. We go on win 14-13 to only lose to Trousdale Co the next week. I start at Austin Peay at the Rover LB spot.