MT. PLEASANT TIGERS

not4football

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think mp will run the table but i don't think they will win in the playoffs. region 6 is down across the board. i think ca is the only team to improve since last year. i hate to say it but i don't like region 6's chances in the playoffs.

I disagree with you. If you look at some of the out of region games Region 6 has played you may change your mind. I don't think teams are necessarily down but I think they have different talents this year. I think 1 - 5 we are stronger than other regions. 1 and 2 in other regions may be ahead of our 1 and 2 but I'm not so sure about that even. I believe that whoever comes out 1 and 2 in Region 6 will at least be competative and have an opportunity to win in the 3rd round. I would like to think MP will run the table in the region. I predicted at the beginning of the year they would lose 3 games this year but they just keep working hard and getting better every week. So I hope they prove me wrong.

Work hard! Play harder!

I have been keeping my eye on region 6 because that is the region we play in the first 3 rds of the playoffs. I think Mt. Pleasant and CA are the best two teams in that region. You guys have to play region 5 opponents and i think your region is top to bottom better then region 5, but i think Jo Byrns the top team in the region cna compete w/ anybody in region 6. You guys could win 3 first rd games, but u ur #4 cant beat our #1. I like region 6 tho its very competitive, i like keeping track of u guys, i hope to play some of u teams later this year.

Well CA's running back is good but nothing compared to what the Tigers have. Mount Pleasant will win the region however, if Huntland doesn't take the end of the year dive like in the past, they meet back up with Mount Pleasant. Huntland is the most physical team in region 6( just ask the baby blue) I think they can beat the Tigers if they get a rematch.

I have been keeping my eye on region 6 because that is the region we play in the first 3 rds of the playoffs. I think Mt. Pleasant and CA are the best two teams in that region. You guys have to play region 5 opponents and i think your region is top to bottom better then region 5, but i think Jo Byrns the top team in the region cna compete w/ anybody in region 6. You guys could win 3 first rd games, but u ur #4 cant beat our #1. I like region 6 tho its very competitive, i like keeping track of u guys, i hope to play some of u teams later this year.

I've been watching you guys also. I agree with your assessment of region 5 and 6. I think Jo Byrns is deffinately the best team in that region and at this point may be better over all than any team in 6. I was very impressed with the win over East Robertson especially after East Robertson beat Goodpasture this Friday.

Maybe we will get to opportunity to play you in the 3rd round.

Went to Ca / Zion game last night.... Ca / Mp should be a great game....I gotta tell ya, Zion QB is a good ball player..surround him with a few more quality players and this guy would really shine. Ca looked very good, hard to get an honest impression playing against a Zion team that is quit a few players short of a powerhouse..In a couple years watch out...they are building a solid program, and they have the resources to build it fast.. ( Have you seen the new bus ? )

I've been watching you guys also. I agree with your assessment of region 5 and 6. I think Jo Byrns is deffinately the best team in that region and at this point may be better over all than any team in 6. I was very impressed with the win over East Robertson especially after East Robertson beat Goodpasture this Friday.

Maybe we will get to opportunity to play you in the 3rd round.

Thanx for the compliments, I hope u guys can beat CA. East beating Goodpasture was a surprise, and i have to admit i was glad, because that just makes us look that much better for beating them. Anyways back to the region 5 and 6 discussion. I think if u and us made it to the 3rd it would make for a great game, and i would look forward to it, but right now i am taking it one game at a time. Because right now we have a real GREAT shot at goin 10-0 and i dont want to get unfocused and slip and have sumbody upset us. Good luck rest of the season Mt. P.