Top Receivers in Chattanooga area

moc3balla

Is Temple . . . I do think Skogan is deserving of the best reviever list but Smithson is not even close to deserving the best quarterback title.

So you're basically saying that if a quarterback throws around 3,000 yards in one season he shouldn't even come close to deserving the best quarterback title??

How many QB's do you know that even come close to having that many passing yards??

I don't care what school you play for --- that's pretty darn good!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're basically saying that if a quarterback throws around 3,000 yards in one season he shouldn't even come close to deserving the best quarterback title??

How many QB's do you know that even come close to having that many passing yards??

I don't care what school you play for --- that's pretty darn good!!

that is pretty darn good, and no offense to the kid from what im about to say, but he shouldn't be considered the best in the area, bj coleman is on an entirely different level than anyone else

i have a 99 chevy malibu, but theres no way you know anyone that has had millions of balls thrown at them and never dropped at least one of them, everyone on earth has dropped something thrown at them before so it doesn't matter

I have dropped one or two in my day and I was RB/WR/FS, Point Guard, 3rd Baseman so I must have some pretty good hands :thumb:

that is pretty darn good, and no offense to the kid from what im about to say, but he shouldn't be considered the best in the area, bj coleman is on an entirely different level than anyone else

thats understandable...with all the attention hes getting and the how good hes doin at the level he plays he deserves to be called the best, even though no one will ever be 100% sure whos the best, its all just opinions.

thats understandable...with all the attention hes getting and the how good hes doin at the level he plays he deserves to be called the best, even though no one will ever be 100% sure whos the best, its all just opinions.

oh, its not the attention he's getting, and i know you are really good too, but this kid has some talent that just hasn't been seen in this area in a very long time

Newballer, have you seen Smithson play? How many times? Have you seen Coleman play? How many times? I am not being a jerk, I just want to know what you base your opinion on. If you have seen them both play and at least twice each, then I would value your opinion seeing that you have no dog in this fight. But, if your opinion is based on hearsay and the fact that one is at McCallie and the other in 1-A, then I don't value your perspective as much. No offense intended, I am sincerely wondering. I have never seen Coleman play and so I don't enter into the discussion about him, I have seen Smithson on a number of occassions for two years now, and I do have an opinion about him. So...what's the answer?

Newballer, have you seen Smithson play? How many times? Have you seen Coleman play? How many times? I am not being a jerk, I just want to know what you base your opinion on. If you have seen them both play and at least twice each, then I would value your opinion seeing that you have no dog in this fight. But, if your opinion is based on hearsay and the fact that one is at McCallie and the other in 1-A, then I don't value your perspective as much. No offense intended, I am sincerely wondering. I have never seen Coleman play and so I don't enter into the discussion about him, I have seen Smithson on a number of occassions for two years now, and I do have an opinion about him. So...what's the answer?

i have seen coleman twice yes, but i have not seen smithson live, however i have seen tape of him playing so i guess technically i have seen him....he is good, never said he wasn't and you can look back to the beginning of all my posts since joining coacht however many years ago, but just trust me, until you see coleman you wont understand, he just is a one of a kind talent that you dont see too often, especially in the chattanooga area..and to think he's only a junior and how much he can improve