Top Receivers in Chattanooga area

moc3balla

I have submitted this to the TSSAA on three occasions to correct their records with no luck. White broke the single season record that Patrick had set the year before.

charles white(i believe now playing safety out west somewhere, arizona maybe, someone correct me if im wrong) is the career rushing leader in chattanooga..not patrick flanagan..patrick was for a season, then charles broke it by less than 100 yards the next fall i believe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stick to football, and on this thread, to receivers in the Chattanooga area. I deleted about 10 posts that were pretty pathetic instead of closing the topic since they're some good information on it. Skogen can play, Smith can play, sorry if some of you don't believe it.

Skogan is good. Smithson is ok. Definatly not a college leval football player. I have played basketball with each and if Skogan doesn't go to college for basketball then he will be dumb. The freshman quarterback temple had two years ago, i think Stephen Smith was his name, came from David Brainerd and didnt start at qb in 8th grade. John Moore started over him and then went to boyd and left because he wouldnt have ever started even as a senior at boyd and went to soddy and doesnt play. What im trying to say is that the qbs that Temple gets arnt good enough to play at many other schools, although the Smith kid led the city in passing yards and Smithson is this year. Smith led Temple to a win over Lookout Valley as a freshman, what does Smithson do? I dont have anything against Smithson, i just think skogan is good and everyone in their family is a heck of an athlete but Smithson doesnt impress me at all.

Skogan is good. Smithson is ok. Definatly not a college leval football player. I have played basketball with each and if Skogan doesn't go to college for basketball then he will be dumb. The freshman quarterback temple had two years ago, i think Stephen Smith was his name, came from David Brainerd and didnt start at qb in 8th grade. John Moore started over him and then went to boyd and left because he wouldnt have ever started even as a senior at boyd and went to soddy and doesnt play. What im trying to say is that the qbs that Temple gets arnt good enough to play at many other schools, although the Smith kid led the city in passing yards and Smithson is this year. Smith led Temple to a win over Lookout Valley as a freshman, what does Smithson do? I dont have anything against Smithson, i just think skogan is good and everyone in their family is a heck of an athlete but Smithson doesnt impress me at all.

Before I start let me just say- you might have 1 brain cell. I give you one b/c you acknowledge skogen- I take away the many b/c you say smithson isn't good- Thank God you are not assesing football talent for your job- or it would be a pitiful sport to participate in and watch- Smithson WILL play on saturdays probably at a Div I-AA school or higher- he will more than likely have a full scholarship.... Steven Smith was good for temple b/c he threw to caleb skogen- the best wide reciever to come out of chattanooga in the past several years- (if you go by stats then..ever) if steven threw him a six yard pass- with 4.4 speed it turned into an 80 yrd. td.....but that is besides the point.... Smithson is good...if you don't believe it just wait....