Top Receivers in Chattanooga area

moc3balla

The fact is I have seen McDade play and he doesn't have better hands than skogan robinson or atchley- he has good hands- but not the best- and the fact is yes people drop balls-(good point captain obvious mnewballer)- but if he was THAT good then a team would use him alot more than they do- he is good don't get me wrong- I just think that you would use a kid alot more- if he was that good- which obviously I don't think he is-

oh and to say that 'I' know nothing about football-lol...maybe you should find out about a person before making remarks like that...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is I have seen McDade play and he doesn't have better hands than skogan robinson or atchley- he has good hands- but not the best- and the fact is yes people drop balls-(good point captain obvious mnewballer)- but if he was THAT good then a team would use him alot more than they do- he is good don't get me wrong- I just think that you would use a kid alot more- if he was that good- which obviously I don't think he is-

oh and to say that 'I' know nothing about football-lol...maybe you should find out about a person before making remarks like that...

first of all i never said you dont know anything "about football" i was simply saying you dont know anything, basically i was talking about anything about ooltewah, but take it how you want...and 2nd of all you guys were bringing up one dropped pass that you know about that he has and that means he doesn't have hands so you act like a guy is supposed to catch every single pass to be any good and he has caught everything except that one...and would you use your tight ends all that much if you had dewayne caldwell, bryan marshall, and clark gaston in the backfield?? seriously you act like you are so smart but you dont even know ooltewah's game to make statements like that

you can't catch all of them...i mean look at the nfl, what do they say is T.O.'s biggest problem as a receiver? he can't catch the easy wide open ones...i mean heaven forbid a high school kid drops one pass, you give me one starting wide receiver in the nation who has never dropped a pass before and i'll give you my car

Again, what kind of car do you have?? ;)

Are you talking about in games in high school, back to pee-wee league, in practice, what? I'm pretty sure one of Sequatchie's starting receivers has caught all the passes thrown to him this year, even though it's only about 7. If it was worth a car, I could get you films of each game so you could verify it. Maybe you need a minimum number of catches.

Is Temple the best team in the state? They definatly think they are and also that they have all the best players. On the best recievers post and quarterbacks post in chattanooga it is a temple player at number 1. Skogan is good at basketball but not the number 1 reciever. I do think Skogan is deserving of the best reviever list but Smithson is not even close to deserving the best quarterback title.

Is Temple the best team in the state? They definatly think they are and also that they have all the best players. On the best recievers post and quarterbacks post in chattanooga it is a temple player at number 1. Skogan is good at basketball but not the number 1 reciever. I do think Skogan is deserving of the best reviever list but Smithson is not even close to deserving the best quarterback title.

Temple doesn't think they are the best team in the state, the city, or even their own region. They realize they have a lot of weaknessess especially on the defensive side of the ball. But that doesn't mean they don't have some very good players. Skogan IS the number one receiver in Chattanooga and after watching the South Pitt game that is even more substantiated. No other player draws the double teams like he does and on a team where you know he is going to get it, but he hasn't been stopped yet and he still puts up those numbers. He is that good. Smithson has to be listed toward the top as well. Granted there are a couple others, well only one really that might be better and that is Coleman from McCallie. You put any other QB on Temple's team and he wouldn't be durable enough to stand the abuse that Smithson has to take.

THis guy is just another idiot creating a post on coacht in order to go off on temple- which is fine- just kinda sad when that is the only reason you create a name- he is an moron.... He doesn't realize that Temple in the next two years will have 3 kids play college football...possibly all div. I- and as for his thoughts on smithson- they are utterly worthless and stupid...

Obviously you have something against Smithson. You say that Temple plays no one so how could he be mentioned as one of the best. You complement Seth being a good bball player and one of the best recievers in the area ( which i agree) then you say Smithson shouldnt even be mentioned. So based on level of play how can you say that? You are contradicting yourself bc Smithson and Skogen play on the same level of competition. So you def. have something against the guy, it sounds like he rubbed you the wrong way somehow with all negative remarks towards this individual.

In your own words....

"8-South Pittsburg-weak schedule, coudlnt play with boyd"

"9-Sequatchie County"

he threw for 350 against your # 8 team and 250 against your #9 team...and Temple only having 100 kids and 18 players on the team, hows that competition for ya?

You are clueless!! Aren't you?