white county

whitecofan 61

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why sparta lost is the coaching staff and not the kids this time. Their game plan was horrible and I have never seen a group of kids tell the coaches what to do. Their were several instances where the players argued with the coaches on playing time and getting the ball.

The coaches have allowed that to go on all season and now its only getting worst. I feel sorry for all the people (like me) who have supported this team for the past several years only to see this team and STAFF disentegrate right before our eyes.

This week we lost...not to a better team ....but to a better coached team.

I dont see us winning another game this year if the coaching staff continues to let the players rule the sideline.

Sorry ...thats my opinion and many more in the sstands who watched it take place.

Its simple people ...you have to heart heart and discipline to play football and unfortunately White county has neither. Thats not the kids fault ....its the coaches for not instilling discipline on the team. This team should not lose a game if you look at them on paper but remember it takes more than size alone to win, I think coach Brown needs to revaluate this teams heart or it will be over real quick.

Also its takes a football TEAM to win. They had no team senior leadership on the field tonite, just alot of guys looking out for themselves. I love these kids but this display on the sidelines was awful and it should be embarrassing for the coaches. We will see if anything is done or will it be as usual. Just remember coaches how your team acts is a direct reflection of your coaching abilities.

GO WARRIORS!!!

Now before you go bashing the coach too much let's remember where White Co. football was and where it is now. Coach Brown has done a good job of building a program in Sparta, and as a former player of his I know he does have discipline. He works hard and demands alot from his players, again I should know. It is easy to sit back and bash the coach from the stands without walking in his shoes. I will end by saying good luck to White Co. and Coach Brown the rest of the season.

Now before you go bashing the coach too much let's remember where White Co. football was and where it is now. Coach Brown has done a good job of building a program in Sparta, and as a former player of his I know he does have discipline. He works hard and demands alot from his players, again I should know. It is easy to sit back and bash the coach from the stands without walking in his shoes. I will end by saying good luck to White Co. and Coach Brown the rest of the season.

Lets see where do I start ................

1. Teamates going after each other after a play...one blaming the other for a missed tackle.

2. Punches thrown on the sideline from one player to another.

3. Players complaining of the amount of playing time to coaches.

4. Players complaining about the plays being called to the coaches.

5. Players actually CRYING on the sideline.

6. Equipment being thrown around and so on....

7. They just didnt want to play when they got down(and everyone knows who were talking about.)

What was the penalty for any of this....................NOTHING.

Coach Brown has lost control of his team if you can call them a team. And the kids can do anything they want because at the worst they will get yelled at. In my book thats a lack of discipline and that comes from the coaches. Unfortunately I was not the only one to witness all this from the stands ....it was a hot topic and quite obvious. This doesnt even include what happened in the locker room......... :blink:

i blame the coaches for the cookeville loss and i think they will tell u that also cause the game plan was terrible but tonight don't u think our two best players going down in the second quarter changed the game plan. u also need to give hixson some credit cause there running back is the real deal. i seen j.j. after the game tonight and i think he will be out for a long time. i don't know about dell. i can only hope he will be back soon.we can still win the next two games even without them even though it will be tough. hopefull they will be back for the red bank game but i doubt it. good luck warriors the rest of the season. u can still make the playoffs. keep up the good work coach brown almost all of us is behind u.90 out.

Truly great teams arent on the shoulders of one player and when Dell went down the team and crowd were out of it for good.. You White Co. fans tone sure has changed from bring on Maryville to we are average..It's easy to hate a fair weather fan

You are forgetting we lost our punter, kicker, and 2nd best wide receiver R. Rowland last week and on top of that last night we lost Dell and our best receiver, kick returner, and defensive back JJ Taylor{who had about a 90 yard TD pass before getting hurt last night}. If ANY team loses their 3 best players you can't recover from that. We didn't lose just Dell. We lost ALOT. I don't know of but 1 fan who was saying bring on Maryville.

Edited by 85warrior

Russ is right though. That stadium was quiet after Dell went down. They never really acted like they could play without him. I did see a spark of light on White Co.'s offense though. Counter Trap where they give it to the RB, that was getting some okay yardage.

But don't blame this on the coaches. The coaches can't control all those people getting injured. A true team must play team ball though. It takes 11 guys. Not 3 or 4 guys.

Taylors 90 yard TD was a blown coverage and couldve been made by the worst receiver on the team...And this was quote from your own 90warrior on the Hixson vs. White County thread..........."i wouldn't bet on that ben. u chattanooga people keep on disrespecting us like u have all year just like the ap voters did. maybe we will get some respect when we win out. bring on maryville."

Edited by Russ098

u chattanooga people keep on disrespecting us like u have all year just like the ap voters did. maybe we will get some respect when we win out. bring on maryville."

White Co has my respect, because they drilled us, but seriously, I don't think they want Maryville, just don't think they ready for that.

u have disrespected us all year. with a healthy team, i think we could play with anybody. if u read back i didn't blame it on the coaches last night. we were crusing to a victory when dell went down. hixson is a good football team. they have a great running back. we are just an average team without dell,jj. and rhett.i think we will still win the next two. if we get dell and jj. and rhett back by the red bank game i think we can play with them. we are not out of it yet. we can still tie for the region championship. does anyone know anything about dell's condition?