white county

whitecofan 61

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

triple 7 85 warrior knows more about white co. sports than u will know in a lifetime.i think u are taking this way to personal. go get a hobby. after all it is just a game and they are kids. i think the coaches are doing a great job. they need our support. did they play without heart the other night. yes they did. i'm like 85 your kid must not be good enough to play and i do think u have a problem with jj. as far as jj goes and i hope he reads this not to make his head any bigger though. jj may be the best athlete to ever come out of white co. also, i think he will go pro one day in one sport. is he cocky? yes. does he lack discipline. yes. i think jj's biggest problem is he gets mad and does stupid stuff sometimes. but let's all remember he is still just a kid. if he ever learns to control it one day he will be unstoppable and he will hopefully by basketball season. 90 out

triple 7 85 warrior knows more about white co. sports than u will know in a lifetime.i think u are taking this way to personal. go get a hobby. after all it is just a game and they are kids. i think the coaches are doing a great job. they need our support. did they play without heart the other night. yes they did. i'm like 85 your kid must not be good enough to play and i do think u have a problem with jj. as far as jj goes and i hope he reads this not to make his head any bigger though. jj may be the best athlete to ever come out of white co. also, i think he will go pro one day in one sport. is he cocky? yes. does he lack discipline. yes. i think jj's biggest problem is he gets mad and does stupid stuff sometimes. but let's all remember he is still just a kid. if he ever learns to control it one day he will be unstoppable and he will hopefully by basketball season. 90 out

Thanks 90warrior :lol:

Good luck tonight Warriors!!!

[/quote

Dont make assumptions about me that you know nothing about.....you have no idea about what I know about WC sports. You must definately be a HS coach with this arrogant attitude. I have been a fan of WC since 1984 and it seems year after year the same mistakes are made. Not just in football but in most WC sports.

Are you kidding me JJ PRO.....he cant even play a HS game 100% the whole game and do you think College will put up with his behavior and lack of discipline??? Back to reality please.

You said it in your own words whats wrong the these kids, (cocky, undisciplined, gets mad, stupid stuff.) That can say alot about a team. I blame the coaches for these problems, they have let them go on far too long. How many games do you think a team like this will win??? You might want to ask yourself is this the kind of team I want to put out on the field or court and represent WC???

All I asked for was some guidence from the coaches to show respect in the games and I now I am getting attacked , its obvious where this mindset is coming from........85 and 90 are both coaches on the team.

By the way I think your right 90 I do need to focus my money and time somewhere else because after all the discussions I have heard and with attitudes like yours I believe this is a waste of time if I believe anything will change. Its sad it really is. :thumb:

Dont make assumptions about me that you know nothing about.....you have no idea about what I know about WC sports. You must definately be a HS coach with this arrogant attitude. I have been a fan of WC since 1984 and it seems year after year the same mistakes are made. Not just in football but in most WC sports.

Are you kidding me JJ PRO.....he cant even play a HS game 100% the whole game and do you think College will put up with his behavior and lack of discipline??? Back to reality please.

You said it in your own words whats wrong the these kids, (cocky, undisciplined, gets mad, stupid stuff.) That can say alot about a team. I blame the coaches for these problems, they have let them go on far too long. How many games do you think a team like this will win??? You might want to ask yourself is this the kind of team I want to put out on the field or court and represent WC???

All I asked for was some guidence from the coaches to show respect in the games and I now I am getting attacked , its obvious where this mindset is coming from........85 and 90 are both coaches on the team.

By the way I think your right 90 I do need to focus my money and time somewhere else because after all the discussions I have heard and with attitudes like yours I believe this is a waste of time if I believe anything will change. Its sad it really is. :P

seven777,

I have sat back and read your posts a number of times and I understand you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. However I want to just clarify some things. First I do not coach football at white co. I actually coach baseball. I want to begin by explaining a few things to you about athletes. Yes it takes more than just one athlete to win a ball game no matter what sport you play. However these three young men are not just athletes they are what is called playmakers. Playmakers are different than just great athletes. These are the guys when you get the ball in their hands they make something happen. Now I understand we have several other great players on this team and with experience they will be great playmakers. As for the lack of discipline, I have not seen any sign of this. However you were obviously sitting closer than I was so I am sure you may have seen some frustration come out in some of the players. Although understand you are talking about 14-18 year old kids and sometimes they let their emotions get the best of them. I do understand and agree totally that this can not continue to happen in order for us to be successful. I am sure the coaches have handled the situation. Not every punishment is given for all the fans to see. Sometimes it is handled inside the locker room. So be careful what you say about the coaches unless you are with them inside as well. Finally I want to make a few comments on all of our boys. I want to begin by saying that I coach JJ in baseball and the accusation that he doesn't want to play is CRAZY. This kid is so competive. He always wants to be on the field. Now I understand sometimes his emotions clouds his judgement. But this is something that he is working hard on I promise you. This young man doesn't want to be rememeberd by the guy who was always in trouble. He really is working hard. Secondly losing Jr. is a major blow. Yes the line opens holes for him but you have to look at yards after contact. Even though there are holes does not mean the secondary is being blocked. Jr. has the ability to run people over and that is what makes him so dangerous. Rhett is another young man that just makes plays. He gets out there and gives everything he has makes things happen. To me Rhett is the heart and soul of this team this year. He is our #2 reciever, punter, and defensive back. He is always around the ball and losing someone like that hurts your team no matter what you have to say. Finally I want to end by saying that their are other outstanding athletes on this team that don't get the recognition they deserve. It takes complete unity for this to work. One bad apple ruins the whole bunch. And far as I can see right now you're our bad apple. Don't put these boys down lift them up. Last week was a great win for a team that lost so much the previous two weeks. Either stand behind them or don't show up to the games. Win or lose they are still OUR WARRIORS and we have to stand behind them. Go get them warriors. Just keep in mind not everyone is putting you down some of us are right behind you no matter what. And one final note Warrior coaches we support you and appreciate what you have done with this program. I know how hard it can be but keep your head up and ignore the downers.

I believe 85 Warrior and 90 Warrior were posting on here long before any of the current football coaches came to Sparta proving they are not football coaches at White County. In fact, the majority of their posts are normally on the basketball board.

You are correct.

Hey sportsfanatic........you're in the know......what's the latest on JJ, Dell, and R. Rowland? Thanks in advance. :lol:

Rett and J.J. both began practicing again this week. They will see limited action Friday night mainly to get the rust off before they play Red Bank. Rett may actually have to punt because unfortunately, Blake Maxwell injured his ankle Wednesday in practice and is out against Central. They are awaiting an MRI on his ankle. Junior is doing a lot better and has been doing a lot of running. he will not play Friday night but should be back next week.