loudon vs cak

free4only1

loudon runs alot of 5 down and 3-4 with a lot of blitz's they are going to cover cak man to man most of the night and i wouldn't be suprised if they get burned on a couple of deep passes

loudon is a good running team but it is hard to block a 3-5 b/c when u combo to a linebacker there r so many of them and they are all extremely fast

cak will get some quick strikes and so will loudon but from what i've seen from loudon i think they will loose b/c of a penalty b/c in the kingston game they had alot and most of them killed there drives

Please check the stats Loudon had 2 penalties for 20 yards in the kingston game.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of facilities do they have at CAK? Can the visitor stands hold all the Loudon fans or will some of us have to sit on the home side like we have to do most every where else?

The football field/stadium is a work in progress, I was there about 3 weeks ago, the visitors stands probably will not hold all of the Loudon fans, and the only restroom was a Port-a-John. This is not a knock on CAK, I would assume there making improvements as monies permit. Its a new facility.

The football field/stadium is a work in progress, I was there about 3 weeks ago, the visitors stands probably will not hold all of the Loudon fans, and the only restroom was a Port-a-John. This is not a knock on CAK, I would assume there making improvements as monies permit. Its a new facility.

Dont listen to this guy. The bleachers were able to hold all of Gibbs fans which is a 3A school and Johnson Co. which i believe is a 4A school. There are also bathrooms inside of the campus center which is directly in front of the football field. catback, if youre going to make comments, back them up with facts and if you really need to go to the bathroom, why dont you just ask where it is?

Dont listen to this guy. The bleachers were able to hold all of Gibbs fans which is a 3A school and Johnson Co. which i believe is a 4A school. There are also bathrooms inside of the campus center which is directly in front of the football field. catback, if youre going to make comments, back them up with facts and if you really need to go to the bathroom, why dont you just ask where it is?

I'm sorry sir, but while at a game there, my wife did ask about the restrooms, and a coach from the middle school team, directed us to the port-a-john, and in my OPINION, Loudan may bring more fans than the stands can hold, with Loudan having a good season, and this being a big game, and not that far from home. This is not a knock on your facilities as I stated before, we know your working on them!! I see now why you posted the negative remarks on the OS thread. You had to jump over to that thread a post a derogative post about me! Thats Class!! Why, you took this as a personal attack, just proves your lack of common knowledge!

Edited by catback

I'm sorry sir, but while at a game there, my wife did ask about the restrooms, and a coach from the middle school team, directed us to the port-a-john, and in my OPINION, Loudan may bring more fans than the stands can hold, with Loudan having a good season, and this being a big game, and not that far from home. This is not a knock on your facilities as I stated before, we know your working on them!! I see now why you posted the negative remarks on the OS thread. You had to jump over to that thread a post a derogative post about me! Thats Class!! Why, you took this as a personal attack, just proves your lack of common knowledge!

Mmkay we need to forgive and forget. This will not turn into another OS thread.

This is gonna be a fun one to watch, one of the best football games to see in east tennessee tomorrow night. Bring the A-game warriors