Knox Central Vs. South Doyle

chsOL68

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Central will pound S D like they did Bearden. Central is loaded with D-1 tallent and they will show that against SD.

Reb9, there we go with that D1 Word again! And another "D1 Talent Loaded Team" bit the dust! Further if it was a real factor why doesn’t that "Talent" show up during the big games? Central does have many talented and gifted athletes, and nothing negative is meant in my post but that"D1" thing is getting old.

What is sad is when a team plays another less gifted team some do not use class and call off the dogs early when the game is clearly in hand. If the other team did make a huge run, the coach could always bring his rested starters back into the game. Running up the score and padding stats is an unfortunate derivative flaw of the game.

I agree Central should win the game but good luck to both teams.

I think Central will pound S D like they did Bearden. Central is loaded with D-1 tallent and they will show that against SD.

yea central is a good team but if they have all this d-1 talent like u say they do why didnt they come up againts maryville im not trying to say anything bad against central cause i was hoping they would would pull it out against maryville but central doesnt need to take sd like its going to be an easy game b/c im sure the cherokees will come to play. no matter the outcome of the game or all the crap people will talk about how bad of a blow out the game is gonna be.

yea central is a good team but if they have all this d-1 talent like u say they do why didnt they come up againts maryville im not trying to say anything bad against central cause i was hoping they would would pull it out against maryville but central doesnt need to take sd like its going to be an easy game b/c im sure the cherokees will come to play. no matter the outcome of the game or all the crap people will talk about how bad of a blow out the game is gonna be.

Look here, juicy-juice. Before you start running your mouth about a team that just lost to the defending state champs by 3 points (with enough blown calls to turn the game either way) you might want to rethink. SD's 2 wins are against teams that have won a combined 3 games this year. Easy game doesn't even begin to describe what this is- unless Helton brings his freshman team.

Central will win big.

I got to watch them play against my Red Rebels last Friday night and I was very impressed (wanted to get on the MHS vs. CHS thread this morning to tell all the Central fans that but it had already been shut down).

The Central defense is GREAT (not good) and the offense executes very well. They've got great athletes on both sides of the ball and I don't think that there are very many teams out there that can beat Central this year.