• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha im just playin with ya...AJ went 3-4 with an RBI and 3 runs...

Good game for AJ but great night for Smoltz and McCann. I will say no more as I took a shot earlier for giving Kudos to Braves and esp Smoltz on their game last night. And we all know how I constantly try to svck up to Braves fans.

:thumb:

Back to AL tonight, but hear there's a lot of rain in the Northeast.

Edited by jusdontno

Good game for AJ but great night for Smoltz and McCann. I will say no more as I took a shot earlier for giving Kudos to Braves and esp Smoltz on their game last night. And we all know how I constantly try to svck up to Braves fans.

:lol:

Back to AL tonight, but hear there's a lot of rain in the Northeast.

yes mccann and smoltz definietly stepped it up last night...big win for braves

I figured that, this was for your benefit, just yanking your chain back.

How about this, something we can agree on, whos' going to win AA Tennessee Mens High School state Basketball championship this year.

yea i think we can agree on that one. i know something else we can agree on too, unfortunately, the Redsox wont be winning the World Series again this year. B)

the Red Sox got put out and the Titans are 1-3......come on basketball season! i dont know if i should be in such a hurry for that either after all the people the Grizzlies got rid of in the offseason. this just aint my year, well, i take that back...Nebraska is still 4-0 but they will probably get blown out by Texas Tech today, they put up 70 on the Huskers last year.