Everyone know what MVP stands for, well almost everyone. The fact that you say it is obvious Jones is MVP totally takes away your credibility. Just shows you are looking through those Brave colored glasses and I have learned you can not have an intelligent conversation with people from Braves Fantasy Land. Fortunately in this case we will find out who is right in November, so until then....

LOL......Not once have I stated who I am a fan of and you start talking about me wearing Brave colored glasses! As far as my credibility, I think it is already established on theses boards and to have an intelligent conversation with someone, you have to know what you are talking about first! :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Never bashed the Braves, only Brave Fantasy land. Facts are unacceptable in Braves Fantasy Land.

I have never been bias to any other team and rarely had the chance to talk about any other team, just had the nerve to disagree with Brave Fantasy land.

Be a homer, that's great, you should, But at least realize there are other teams and players besides the Braves, and dare I say, sometimes they may be better than the Braves or their players.

But in BFL all we hear is Braves are the Greatest, Braves division is the greatest, Braves players are the greatest and no one else exists. And when I point out facts to the contrary and maybe throw in another opinion, the defensive BFL goes

beserk. They don't dispute the facts and don't offer any facts, just say Braves are the greatest and nobody else dare be mentioned in same breath with the Braves.

If you would take the time to read all the post, you would see that no one has really said anything bad about another team, they have just talked about how impressed they are with the Braves and YES the Braves do play in the best division in baseball! And I dont think you need to tell Braves fans they are not the greatest, because they have went and played the best teams in baseball for the past 13 years and only been the best once so for you to make a comment like that is totally ludacris!

As far as facts go, you were shown several facts on another thread about the toughest division in baseball and i guess you just grabbed your "REDBIRD GLASSES" to blind you from the facts, so dont come at me with facts!

And YES opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one! And if you dont like mine, GET OVER IT!

:D

Edited by gotmilk?

LOL......Not once have I stated who I am a fan of and you start talking about me wearing Brave colored glasses! As far as my credibility, I think it is already established on theses boards and to have an intelligent conversation with someone, you have to know what you are talking about first! :thumb:

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll figure out what you are talking about eventually. :lol:

well....i was right lol.

and as i type this Andruw Jones goes yard to make it a 1 run ball game...sounds like MVP to me.

Sanders drove in 6 yesterday, he must be MVP. Notice on other thread I said the key to beating Astros pitching was hitting a few long balls, so that's 2 for the Bravos and they are hanging in there. And by making pett work, they may get into that middle relief. They are not so strong between starters and Lidge.

Sanders drove in 6 yesterday, he must be MVP. Notice on other thread I said the key to beating Astros pitching was hitting a few long balls, so that's 2 for the Bravos and they are hanging in there. And by making pett work, they may get into that middle relief. They are not so strong between starters and Lidge.

yea they are lucky to still be in this one though. normally, you give the Astros 4 runs and its over if Pettite, Clemens, or Oswalt are on the mound. and if it gets to the 9th its definitely over cause Lidge is the best closer in the NL.

yea...lets give it to Reg, that will stop all this arguing :lol:

wow you make some of the dumbest remarks...

wow you make some of the dumbest remarks...

Try to keep up, was obviously a sarcastic remark in reply to AJ HR today making him MVP caliber. I'll try to type slower next time. I would really rather talk baseball than reply to your "intelligent" posts.

Oh, no, I hear B-town screaming now. Bosox have blown 4-0 lead with sloppy D and giving up a dinger. 5-4, It's still early. Still look for that Yankee/Red Sox series.

If Braves had Smoltz ready today, he probably could have took her to the house with 5 runs. Now Smoltz needs to come up big tommorrow. Hudson struggled some, bullpen was worse. Offense got the job done, 5 should have been enough.

Edited by jusdontno

Ok, a few stats.

Pujols is found here: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/stats?playerId=4574

Jones is found here: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/stats?playerId=3520

In comparion:

Jones had one more triple, 10 more home runs, 11 more RBI, and 47 more strikeouts.

Pujols scored 34 more runs, had 41 more hits, 24 more doubles, 33 more walks, 11 more stolen bases, batting average was 63 points higher, on base pct was 83 points higher, slugging pct was 118 points higher and OPS was 192 points higher.

Argue what you want, the facts speak for themselves.

Try to keep up, was obviously a sarcastic remark in reply to AJ HR today making him MVP caliber. I'll try to type slower next time. I would really rather talk baseball than reply to your "intelligent" posts.

Oh, no, I hear B-town screaming now. Bosox have blown 4-0 lead with sloppy D and giving up a dinger. 5-4, It's still early. Still look for that Yankee/Red Sox series.

i guess you can stop lookin for that Yankees/Redsox series. i dont think its gonna happen, but if anybody can do it its the Redsox so theres still a chance. you know what they did last year and they came back from down 0-2 to the A's in the first round 2 years ago, but this team isnt near as good as what they've had the last couple of years. you've gotta have chemistry to come out of situations like these and they just dont have it this year. they got Manny wanting to be traded, everybody turning on Schilling, Damon whining all the time....this just aint the same happy go lucky team they had last year. im a Redsox fan and im hoping for the best but hey, i can admit defeat when its time...if history repeats itself we got another 85 years to go :blink: .

and about the Jones hr, i didnt say it made him MVP caliber. his 51 hr's during the regular season made him mvp caliber. he came up to bat with his team down by 3 and hit a 2 run homer to get them back in the game, thats the type of things mvp's are supposed to do, right? lol i can already hear your next smart*** remark..."so if my hero Reggie Sanders hits a 2 run hr to give the Cardinals the lead that makes him the mvp, right?"