Greenbrier Vs Sycamore

uawake2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

In other words you believe that White House & Greenbrier are fairly equal football teams :thumb:

I'll go out on a limb, although it wouldn't be a really large one seeing the game these two teams have played against each other since '01, and say Sycamore wins this huge region matchup on the road. This is assuming that both Lohin & Graham play this week for the War Eagles.

Why did Greenbrier move Herndon from QB??? Was he injured at Cheatham OR is it just a better all around move for the team to get him in the backfield along with Pigg and Dill????

Sycamore: 21

Greenbrier: 14

Guest catfish-hunter

it seems like the bobcats are getting healthy and the war eagles are getting inured. thats not a good combination for one of these teams for fridays game.

You sure do know how to make a person feel better after he's made a prediction.

In other words you believe that White House & Greenbrier are fairly equal football teams :lol:

I'll go out on a limb, although it wouldn't be a really large one seeing the game these two teams have played against each other since '01, and say Sycamore wins this huge region matchup on the road. This is assuming that both Lohin & Graham play this week for the War Eagles.

Why did Greenbrier move Herndon from QB??? Was he injured at Cheatham OR is it just a better all around move for the team to get him in the backfield along with Pigg and Dill????

Lot’s of injuries was the reason for the move. Grogan, only a sophomore did a solid job for his first start at QB. The backfield obviously worked against Station Camp, but the Bobcat defense was also very impressive. Not sure what you may see this week. It’s a secret.

Catfish…are you predicting with your heart?

If Greenbrier plays with the same intensity they did last week……watch out.

Lot’s of injuries was the reason for the move. Grogan, only a sophomore did a solid job for his first start at QB. The backfield obviously worked against Station Camp, but the Bobcat defense was also very impressive. Not sure what you may see this week. It’s a secret.

Catfish…are you predicting with your heart?

If Greenbrier plays with the same intensity they did last week……watch out.

Justin (Grogan) did do a good job, and it gave Kyle more opportunities, making a big difference.

I agree Coachhard. Greenbrier played like "THE Bobcats" know how to play ball Friday night. If they bring that same fire to the field tomorrow night, there's no telling what they can do.

Go Bobcats!

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

The people who are watching will be the winners in this game. This year the fans have a LESS likely chance of getting injured than the players on the field. Special thanks to the Bobcats for 'updating' your stands. My insurance agent can sleep tonight.

Catfish... if its a fight you want, bring it.

When the Bobcat defense gets to rolling like they did against SC, the game is going to go Greenbrier's way. The Cats faced probably one of the fastest players that they'll see and seldom could he even MAKE it to the corner. The secondary shut down their passing game completely. When the defense comes through like this and keeps the offense with good field position, the game goes well.

Hopefully we can kick it up another notch this week.

In other words you believe that White House & Greenbrier are fairly equal football teams :lol:

'Buddy,' is that a Sycamore tree limb you're on? :rolleyes: I know. It's weak, but I couldn't resist.

Herndon ain't hurt. He's just been jerked around so much, he's never had a chance to get real comfortable with a position (RB, WB, WR, QB, coach, waterboy, mascot, brother of current Mr. Football). IF he gets comfortable, IF the Three Horsemen remain healthy, IF Justin Grogan continues to gain confidence (we're confident - HE'S A PLAYER!), IF the line continues to mature and IF the coaches let Mr. Pigg return punts, well, this game could be the catapult for a tough stretch-run (baseball term, sorry) to the playoffs.

I really like this backfield. They're talented, have deceitful speed and tough as nails. If they come to play tomorrow night, it could get ugly quick.

Beautiful weather is predicted and the stands will be full of fans. But, more importantly, last year's seniors should be there in force. They are the group that raised the bar forever and now Greenbrier's expectations should always be to make it to State. It'd be nice to see this year's group play 13 or so games (15?). Do they have the talent? Yes. Do they have the coaching? Absolutely! As last year's team will readily admit, it takes luck and timing to get there. You just gotta believe. Go Cats!

'Buddy,' is that a Sycamore tree limb you're on? :rolleyes: I know. It's weak, but I couldn't resist.

Herndon ain't hurt. He's just been jerked around so much, he's never had a chance to get real comfortable with a position (RB, WB, WR, QB, coach, waterboy, mascot, brother of current Mr. Football). IF he gets comfortable, IF the Three Horsemen remain healthy, IF Justin Grogan continues to gain confidence (we're confident - HE'S A PLAYER!), IF the line continues to mature and IF the coaches let Mr. Pigg return punts, well, this game could be the catapult for a tough stretch-run (baseball term, sorry) to the playoffs.

I really like this backfield. They're talented, have deceitful speed and tough as nails. If they come to play tomorrow night, it could get ugly quick.

Beautiful weather is predicted and the stands will be full of fans. But, more importantly, last year's seniors should be there in force. They are the group that raised the bar forever and now Greenbrier's expectations should always be to make it to State. It'd be nice to see this year's group play 13 or so games (15?). Do they have the talent? Yes. Do they have the coaching? Absolutely! As last year's team will readily admit, it takes luck and timing to get there. You just gotta believe. Go Cats!

Well Said!!!

Edited by EZBeingGreen