5 hutchison

6 st agnes

7 st cecilia

8 gps

9 bga

10 st mary's

11 notre dame

11 knox webb

Congratulations to Notre Dame for being ranked in both the A/AA poll and the DII poll.

Way to go Eurosportscoreboard.com!!!!

1 bearden

2 oak ridge

3 collierville

4 centennial

5 brentwood

6 houston

7 farragut

8 tullahoma

9 franklin

10 hendersonville

11 dobyns-bennett

11 siegel

AA/A

1 ccs

2 fra

3 notre dame

4 catholic

5 hume-fogg

6 cpa

7 grace

8 usj

9 dca

10 station camp

11 columbia a

11 chuckey-doak

D2

1 jp2

2 baylor

3 father ryan

4 ecs

5 hutchison

6 st agnes

7 st cecilia

8 gps

9 bga

10 st mary's

11 notre dame

11 knox webb

Great poll Coach McClosky!!!

I agree that it's more important that a poll have something to add credibility other than people liking it. I wish the Eurosport poll had credibility. For the entire season the majority of people knowledgeable of soccer in the state have just joked about this poll. A credible poll needs to take into account things like strength of schedule, who losses were to, current trends. Example Beardon has lost 2 of the last 4 games played to unranked teams and moved up from 3rd to 1st. Collierville lost 1 game to a 12-2-2 team and dropped from 1st to 3rd. The defending State Champion Houston has lost 3 games, 2 of which were to teams in California (and they play pretty good soccer out there) and only 1 in Tennessee and they are ranked 6th. These are just a few examples that I would love to hear defended. I'm just glad that the championship is settled on the field so these polls are really nothing more than fuel for discussion. BTW does anyone know if these guys have anything to do with the BCS?

It appears to me that mjuhb does a much better job of evaluating the teams realistically. Is it perfect? No, but there is no poll that will be perfect.

1 bearden

2 oak ridge

3 collierville

4 centennial

5 brentwood

6 houston

7 farragut

8 tullahoma

9 franklin

10 hendersonville

11 dobyns-bennett

11 siegel

AA/A

1 ccs

2 fra

3 notre dame

4 catholic

5 hume-fogg

6 cpa

7 grace

8 usj

9 dca

10 station camp

11 columbia a

11 chuckey-doak

D2

1 jp2

2 baylor

3 father ryan

4 ecs

5 hutchison

6 st agnes

7 st cecilia

8 gps

9 bga

10 st mary's

11 notre dame

11 knox webb

MJUHB, you rule. I, a JPII follower, have watched your poll all season and thought you had it about right. Thought we might beat F. Ryan but they had no losses/no ties and deserved to be first in your poll. I do not understand Eurosport at all regarding Redmon and our team. Div II is strong and getting through region and state will be tough for all teams in that div. Could not guess who will come out though I have hopes. My AAA pick is Centenial and belivieve they will be there in the end.

I agree that it's more important that a poll have something to add credibility other than people liking it. I wish the Eurosport poll had credibility. For the entire season the majority of people knowledgeable of soccer in the state have just joked about this poll. A credible poll needs to take into account things like strength of schedule, who losses were to, current trends. Example Beardon has lost 2 of the last 4 games played to unranked teams and moved up from 3rd to 1st. Collierville lost 1 game to a 12-2-2 team and dropped from 1st to 3rd. The defending State Champion Houston has lost 3 games, 2 of which were to teams in California (and they play pretty good soccer out there) and only 1 in Tennessee and they are ranked 6th. These are just a few examples that I would love to hear defended. I'm just glad that the championship is settled on the field so these polls are really nothing more than fuel for discussion. BTW does anyone know if these guys have anything to do with the BCS?

It appears to me that mjuhb does a much better job of evaluating the teams realistically. Is it perfect? No, but there is no poll that will be perfect.

I guess it is just a wake up call to those "knowledgeable" soccer fans who "think" they know soccer