mt. pleasant vs. zion christian academy

kbfootball

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look Big BIgbaby, its a freakin JV game, and it was B4 the real game not after. I'm sorry you dont get to play on fridays and monday was your night,but get over it. :)

Outch :D Looks like someone who played Fri.nite is still a little sore, loser that is :) CW rescheduled the B-team game that was actually supposed to be played

Mon. before the Fri.nite game in order to get a full weeks practice in for "The

Big One" and play the B-team the next Mon. After Fri.nite's loss to mTp coach Statom respectfully cancelled.Guess he thinks you all need more practice <_<

By the way I am a fan not a player :thumb:

Look Big BIgbaby, its a freakin JV game, and it was B4 the real game not after. I'm sorry you dont get to play on fridays and monday was your night,but get over it. :)

Just like always..... If MP wins CW cancels the Jv. If CW wins the JV is played.

JV was first scheduled before "The Game" but CW wanted it moved to afterwards. CW coach did not tell the MP coach until they were getting readt to leave after the defeat that he wanted to cancel the JV game. If not for that MP would have showed up to WHOOOOPPPPP some CW butt again.

Sounds like someone else needs to get over it........ No need to get hot under the collar. I am sure you played in a cople JV games yourself & I am sure you enjoyed it. All freshemen do not start or play in every game so the JV is something they look forward too.

Outch :P Looks like someone who played Fri.nite is still a little sore, loser that is :) CW rescheduled the B-team game that was actually supposed to be played

Big One" and play the B-team the next Mon. After Fri.nite's loss to mTp coach Statom respectfully cancelled.Guess he thinks you all need more practice :thumb:

By the way I am a fan not a player :blink:

Hey Big Bigby, I think the boys from the Wood still haven't accepted the fact that they got beat Friday night.

This game should give MP's B-team their last game of the season since CW

took their loss to heart and took their ball,went home and cancelled :blink:

Mt.Pleasant-49 :thumb:

Zion- 7

Score could be higher but Coach Smith has to much class.B-team starts 2 qtr :)

Don't forget our B-team plays Lawrence Co. at home on October 16!

Outch :D Looks like someone who played Fri.nite is still a little sore, loser that is B) CW rescheduled the B-team game that was actually supposed to be played

Big One" and play the B-team the next Mon. After Fri.nite's loss to mTp coach Statom respectfully cancelled.Guess he thinks you all need more practice :thumb:

By the way I am a fan not a player B)

Sorry but I don't play any more I am a fan 2. And yes yall won, but who cares about a JV game, get over it. And You all are actin like yall dominated the game. Remember it could have easily went the other way if c'wood could have made a play in the redzone.