Oak Ridge vs Soddy-Daisy

who are u, u dont know me personally so i dont see why u so quick to judge me

I'm not judging you, just stated an opinion of mine, your zest for Oak Ridge football goes without question, and I take the replys to ollieshaggnasty as humerous entertainment. To be honest I don't understand his obsession with Oak Ridge football, he has more post about OR than Clinton, but still, I do find them kinda funny.

"If You've Got Class, It'll All Workout, Act Like A Champion" Bear Bryant

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you are????

OR can talk smack all they want because we have pretty much dominated the series vs Soddy Daisy (except for 2001).Trojan tell me how many region 2-5A titles has Soddy won in the last six years oh wait i dont think they have won any in that time period while OR has won 4 region titles in that time period

i'm pretty sure that oak ridge didnt come anywhere close to dominating us last year. they only won by 5. we had more total yards and controlled the ball the majority of the game. the only reason we really lost is b/c we had 2 dropped punt snaps that set oak ridge up for TD's. Oh...and by the way, i accept your apology.

Oak Ridge will face a less than "as talented" Soddy-Daisy team than in years' past. The Dark Side's points per game allowed speak for themselves.

Oak ridge wins by at least two touchdowns.

Ooltewah will be the toughest game Oak ridge has during the regular season. The Owls actually have the weapons and stats on records to compete with the Cats.

That's not to say that Farragut won't be up for Oak Ridge in their week 10 matchup.

Last year, Farragut gave Oak Ridge all they wanted in the regular season but lost in round 2 of the playoffs by 50+ points.

Roll CATS Roll!

Oak Ridge will face a less than "as talented" Soddy-Daisy team than in years' past. The Dark Side's points per game allowed speak for themselves.

Ooltewah will be the toughest game Oak ridge has during the regular season. The Owls actually have the weapons and stats on records to compete with the Cats.

That's not to say that Farragut won't be up for Oak Ridge in their week 10 matchup.

Last year, Farragut gave Oak Ridge all they wanted in the regular season but lost in round 2 of the playoffs by 50+ points.

Roll CATS Roll!

i agree with everything you said

Roll CATS Roll!

Hopefully, you read the paper today. This isn't your average Farragut team.

Rigger101,

I don't think anyone in Oak Ridge that has half a brain about football, is taking Farragut lightly, they know you all have a special team this year. It will be a great game, and may not be the only time they face each other this year. Looking forward to the game, but, OR still has Ooltewah to take care of first, this is high school football, nothing can be taken for granted.