Alcoa vs. Sweetwater

Tornadofan15

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's actually the truth, I think Alcoa had over 100 yards of penalty yards in arbitrary personal fouls in JUST the first half. The referees were completely clueless.

it doesn't say a lot about 5A if Farragut was ranked in the top 10 at season's end. They are pretty much terrible. Cookeville I will give it to you -- they are pretty decent.

825699123[/snapback]

Mr. Morbid why the trash talk on FHS? They are a good 5A team. Not a great 2A team like AHS but we have to be ok in some sport. I think we have over 20 State Championships over the last 5 years so give a little respect.

I think p9morbid is clueless. Programs change over the years. Check out the great programs of Gallatin, Red Bank etc.

You can now say you were wrong about Farragut!

wow is all I have to say. You evidently have no life considering you either:

1. are totally obsessed with me

2. have so much time on your hands that you dig through 3 month old threads in order to say "HAHA YOU WERE WRONG."

For some reason I feel sort of weird about that, like you might show up at my house with an axe or something. Way to be a total psycho Mr. Weirdy Weirderstein.