Week 8 Dekalb Co at White House

timbdp

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with 2 players down the TIGERS CAN DO IT!!

These boys are fired up this week. They want a WIN!

They've had a rough year, since January things have gone wrong but they still work hard all week and hold their heads up on FRIDAY NIGHT!

GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS THOSE TIGER PLAYERS AND COACHES!

Good luck to both teams.

The Tigers need to bring focus, detemination and earplugs to the Devil's den.

The Devils need to rest up that first string tonight and even then the Tigers will have to come up with something big to pull this off, however, the Devils (and the Bobcats) won't see another "easy" game this year. :huh:

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

I mean no disrespect, but come on.

The Tigers are 0-7 and have not scored over seven points in any ball game, and given up 31 in the other six. Is that right? And they are playing a White House team, that while down, is 10-2 all-time against DeKalb with nine straight wins against them.

White House has outscored DeKalb 37.7 to 8.8 in those nine games, six of them seven points or less.

They have not played since 2000 according to the White House history on the site and that was perhaps the closest game of them all, 23-7.

I don't see how losing two players and making changes to a team that has been wallopped all season is going to make that much difference.

The "blind hog" rule.

They have played the same players all season with few if any changes.

Maybe these changes will give these boys the fire they've needed.

They are a very young team and lack in experience but .... sometimes you just never know.

This has been a horrible year and now with all the sickness on the team, it's just not good. But....

Gotta be positive!! GO TIGERS!!!

I can't fault your attitude and we White House fans would be foolish to overlook anyone.

Yes we would be foolish to overlook anyone....... past games have no bearing on tonights contest and we are not scoring points at a 30+ point pace...... So I will be satisfied with a win and the improvement of our team.....

Yes we would be foolish to overlook anyone....... past games have no bearing on tonights contest and we are not scoring points at a 30+ point pace...... So I will be satisfied with a win and the improvement of our team.....

Heck if you guys are going to work the passing game in the second half, someone had better tell the clock operator to just keep it rolling! :thumb:

Actually, that happened in a game at DeKalb County back in the late 1990s. It was when Finch, Lanius and company were rolling up teams, and we were up 50-0 at the half.

I remember sitting in the stands thinking, "why is the clock not stopping?"

Had to have been requested just to get the game over. I don't think we scored again.

Heck if you guys are going to work the passing game in the second half, someone had better tell the clock operator to just keep it rolling! :)

I hope we get the opportunity to work on our passing game...... Ela, we are playing better, actually better that I believed we could...... Which is my mistake, and as you know, I don't make many mistakes...... :thumb: