Huntingdon v. Gibson Co.

truth225

Why are you so big on your boy in Rebel town for 1a Mr football? I didn't think you were that naive....your boy at GC as a sophomore is better than him! It is easy to look good against some of the teams he has played. Me and heavyd could throw the ball against some of those teams. Huntingdon put a goose egg on him!

Wes, come on, you go throw 7,000 yards in your career and then I'll think more of what you just said. Huntingdon put a goose egg on them, but that doesn't count the fact that he still got his yards.

I saw the kid play the other night and he is a rare talent. He hits his marks. When he gets to a college that has a line that can block and a defensive secondary that can tackle ... and he'll be alright.

Don't go playing down what you don't know. :thumb:

Edited by fieldgoal1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes, come on, you go throw 7,000 yards in one season and then I'll think more of what you just said. Huntingdon put a goose egg on them, but that doesn't count the fact that he still got his yards.

I saw the kid play the other night and he is a rare talent. He hits his marks. When he gets to a college that has a line that can block and a defensive secondary that can tackle ... and he'll be alright.

Don't go playing down what you don't know. :D

[/quote

7,000 yards in one season....NO CHANCE! If he throws it 73 times a game, he might get half that!

7,000 yards in a career....all that is, is about 175 yards a game for 4 years, not even counting the playoffs (although McKenzie doesn't play much after week 11.) That isn't a lot for as many times as he throws it. You let my big butt throw it 40 times, and give me 3 seconds. I'll put 400 yards on a high school defense!

B)

Edited by WesCharge

Two doors down the hallway...... make a left........ then up three flights of stairs...... That's where you will find the Mckenzie or Drew Hayes thread!!!

NOT HERE!!!!!!......... This is a Huntingdon vs. Gibson Co. thread!!

We've been there.... kicked butt...... and left........ That's old news :D

GO STANGS!!

That AP is so stupid...why is Huntingdon ranked # 2 ahead of Westview. Didn't Westview beat them earlier in the year?

Here is hoping that Gibson Co wins by 21......hey reighnydayz, the same margin you predicted last week! Where are you at, you don't want to talk about that prediction??????

U-----University

T-----of Tennessee

M---that's where I'm at

U-T-M

He sure would be better off!!!!!!!

The key word is EARLIER! B)

Number #1 or Number #50........ It doesnt matter..........

We will always be the team everyone around the state knows and respects as HUNTINGDON! B)

Steady Boys, Steady

GO STANGS!!

What about that 21 point win last week? You are right about one thing.....FOOTBALL IS ALL THAT HUNTINGDON IS KNOWN FOR! :o Thank goodness for October and November or Huntingdon would be a bore!

I really do hope Westview can play Huntingdon again so we can extend that playoff streak to 0-4 against ya'll, then ya'll tackle Alcoa and try not to give up 50 again! :D

U-----University

T-----of Tennessee

M---that's where I'm at

U-T-M

Nobody messes with my Gibson Co boys. I have spent alot of time in that courtroom in Trenton, so beware of Gibson Co. If anybody from Huntingdon needs a good attorney, which I am sure their are several that need to be in Carroll Academy....then call me................

.................I'm Denny Crane.

Huntingdon 41

Gibson Co 14

Let's see........

Trenton is in Gibson Co----- Huntingdon- 35- Trenton 0

Milan is in Gibson County-------Huntingdon 13- Milan 10

Gibson Co Next.......

Humboldt is in Gibson Co. later.........

So far Gibson Co is 0-2 against Huntingdon with a total 48 points and gibson Co teams 10.

We sure dont wanna mess with your Gibson Co. boys! :D

Your Honor I request a mistrial....because my attorney Denny Crane is close to being held in contempt and misrepresenting his client. B)

GO STANGS!!

Edited by Reignydayz

What about that 21 point win last week? You are right about one thing.....FOOTBALL IS ALL THAT HUNTINGDON IS KNOWN FOR! B) Thank goodness for October and November or Huntingdon would be a bore!

I really do hope Westview can play Huntingdon again so we can extend that playoff streak to 0-4 against ya'll, then ya'll tackle Alcoa and try not to give up 50 again! :D

U-----University

T-----of Tennessee

M---that's where I'm at

U-T-M

Well, you just made yourself a Huntingdon fan. Keep up the good work. B)

And Reigny, I watched the Championship game on TV while I was in Gatlinburg last year. Congrats seriously. Y'all played a great game. Giving up 50+ to Alcoa wasn't that bad. Except for a couple of miscues, that game was Huntingdon's.

Edited by fieldgoal1

Well, you just made yourself a Huntingdon fan. Keep up the good work. :D

And Reigny, I watched the Championship game on TV while I was in Gatlinburg last year. Congrats seriously. Y'all played a great game. Giving up 50+ to Alcoa wasn't that bad. Except for a couple of miscues, that game was Huntingdon's.

Shhhhh...don't tell them!

Denny Crane...serve a warrant on reignydayz thru the Weakley Co court....make sure he is detained for 5 years! Then his boy, will come to UT-Martin to visit him!

U-----University

T-----of Tennessee

M---that's where I'm at

U-T-M

Say it reignydayz......

U-----University

T-----of Tennessee

M---that's where I'm at

U-T-M

.....if not UTM, what are the other choices for college? He does want to play in college doesn't he?

That's personal business............ When the family decides it's appropriate to let it be known.... people will know.

Until then......Let it Be!

One Hint..... Martin IS NOT on the list!!!!!!!!!

WEAKLEY COUNTY???????? You got your counties mixed up!!!

GO STANGS!!!

Edited by Reignydayz