AC, Fulton, or LA who gets the last 2 playoff spots?

AERoadrunners

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we are all counting Kingston out? :P What will it take for them to make it?

It's going to take the GAS PRICES to drop down to $1.25.

It's going to take UT the guts to let Randy Sanders GO

It's going to take a MAJOR MIRACLE

So with that saying, Kingston better get ready for Basketball.

They would have to do like Scott CO would have to do WIN OUT! Which means for Scott Beating Kingston, AC and CAtholic. Kingston would have to beat Scott CO, CAtholic, and AE to even have a shot for both teams but there have been bigger miracles.

The only miracle bigger than Scott or Kingston winning those games would be the parting of the Red Sea

Besides Scott and Kingston right?

In the past five years, Scott and Kingston collectively have a 36-61 record with only 2 winning seasons out of the possible 10. So the answer is yes, I do keep up with them. And that is why I know that when you're on a thread that's discussing whether teams like Fulton, AC, and LA are going to make the playoffs, teams like Scott and Kingston should not even be mentioned.

I think I have this figured out after tonights games---LA is in no matter what else happens. If Fulton beats LA they are in at #3 and LA #4. If LA wins-- LA #3 and AC #4---unless Scott beats AC then Fulton gets #4---I think!!!

Alright

Catholic just has to win their remaining games against Scott and Kingston which they should to keep the #1 spot. They have a top 2 spot unless they lose their remaining games and Fulton wins their remaining games.

Austin East has already clinched a top 2 spot since they only have 1 remaining region game remaining. Anderson County is two region games behind so they cant catch them while they can lose that game and still have tiebreakers over LA and Fulton. AE can take #1 if they winout and Catholic loses one of their remaining games.

Livingston Academy is in the playoffs and is either a #3 or #4. They have one remaining region game against Fulton which will be a tough game. If LA wins they are #3 if Fulton wins then LA is #4. Im sure that Anderson County is praying for a LA win because it would put them in the playoffs and that Catholic and AE are praying for a LA win because it would keep Fulton out of the playoffs.

Fulton pretty much has to beat LA to make the playoffs. They would take the #3 spot with a win. If they lose they would need a catastrophe to happen for Anderson County to lose to Scott for them to get into the playoffs as the #4.

Anderson County has no control of their own destiny. They would get in at #4 with a LA win over Fulton assuming that they beat Scott.

I tell you this much though. This is a region where the seeds don't really matter if Catholic, AE, LA and Fulton make it. I wouldn't want to play any of those teams in the playoffs.