AC, Fulton, or LA who gets the last 2 playoff spots?

AERoadrunners

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is kingston's chances to get in the play-offs. What would have to happen for them to get in.

Kingston has been mathmatically eliminated. If they beat Austin East and Catholic, Anderson County and Fulton loses their remaining games Fulton would still have a tie-breaker advantage.

It doesn't matter anyways there is no way you will beat Catholic and AE. There may be a small chance to upset Catholic but I doubt it.

Well I don't hear Kingston or Scott County talking down about any other football program so I don't think you all should say that about them. If you don't think they can do it just say so there is no need in showing your ignorance. I am a Kingston fan, they haven't had as good of a year as expected but you still should respect them and their program. So the ones who answered my question thank you, as for the others please I know it is terribly hard but just try to show a little sportsmanship. So with that being said don't underestimate them. The little Roane County Boys just might suprise you. ;)

Well I don't hear Kingston or Scott County talking down about any other football program so I don't think you all should say that about them.

I don't think it's Kingston people that's talking a lot of stuff but Scott County has been saying things since the summer. Most people are directed their comments to Scott County because they didn't back up what they said in the summer. No hard feelings Texas86tenn28

In the past five years, Scott and Kingston collectively have a 36-61 record with only 2 winning seasons out of the possible 10. So the answer is yes, I do keep up with them. And that is why I know that when you're on a thread that's discussing whether teams like Fulton, AC, and LA are going to make the playoffs, teams like Scott and Kingston should not even be mentioned.

kingston has had three winning seasons in the last three years. And the have made it to the playoffs each of those years. I would know because i played on all three of the teams. so you really need to get you stats straight before you post!

That's what I tried to tell you last week.!!!

That wasn't the case last week. LA beating AC and Fulton beating Catholic is what made it a for sure. Most were anticipating Fulton losing to Catholic. That didn't happen. That threw a wrench in the three way tiebreaker scenario. Now it will only be a two way tiebreaker. When LA beats Fulton, Fulton and AC will be tied for the 4th spot, and AC will go to due to head to head. If Fulton were to beat LA, LA will be tied with AC for the 4th spot and LA will win head to head tiebreaker over AC. To make it easier to understand, LA is in! If Fulton beats LA, they are in, if they don't AC is in.

Edited by I Love HS Football

That wasn't the case last week. LA beating AC and Fulton beating Catholic is what made it a for sure. Most were anticipating Fulton losing to Catholic. That didn't happen. That threw a wrench in the three way tiebreaker scenario. Now it will only be a two way tiebreaker. When LA beats Fulton, Fulton and AC will be tied for the 4th spot, and AC will go to due to head to head. If Fulton were to beat LA, LA will be tied with AC for the 4th spot and LA will win head to head tiebreaker over AC. To make it easier to understand, LA is in! If Fulton beats LA, they are in, if they don't AC is in.

If scott beats AC. AC is out of the playoffs.

kingston has had three winning seasons in the last three years. And the have made it to the playoffs each of those years. I would know because i played on all three of the teams. so you really need to get you stats straight before you post!

Kingston's record

2004- 6-5

2003- 4-7

2002- 7-4

2001- 4-6

Where's the 3 winning seasons? Your all's math is as bad as your football.