AC, Fulton, or LA who gets the last 2 playoff spots?

AERoadrunners

Well I don't hear Kingston or Scott County talking down about any other football program so I don't think you all should say that about them. If you don't think they can do it just say so there is no need in showing your ignorance. I am a Kingston fan, they haven't had as good of a year as expected but you still should respect them and their program. So the ones who answered my question thank you, as for the others please I know it is terribly hard but just try to show a little sportsmanship. So with that being said don't underestimate them. The little Roane County Boys just might suprise you. :thumb:

Should say what about them? Noone has said anything on here except the fact that Kingston and Scott had a snowball's chance of making the playoffs and now that has been proven correct. As far as people respecting Kingston's program- respect has to be earned and Kingston's record does not command any.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should say what about them? Noone has said anything on here except the fact that Kingston and Scott had a snowball's chance of making the playoffs and now that has been proven correct. As far as people respecting Kingston's program- respect has to be earned and Kingston's record does not command any.

Hey Cleveland, the record of a team does not always indicate how good they are or how they play. Look at Fulton's record, 4 weeks ago people were counting them out, and now all of a sudden they destroy the number 1 team in 3A, that nobody thought they would, now I agree that Kingston is not very good, certainly not like the teams of the late 80's or 90's but they still play hard and in my experience any team that plays hard their opponets must respect them b/c as soon as you take someone lightly that's when you get beat, just ask Catholic.

Like I stated earlier in the forum about SPORTSMANSHIP :justwrestle: If you want to say what you think about a team you can do it with a little more class, a simple Kingston can't make it to the playoffs would have been good enough; but, nah lets just go the extra mile and make ourself look ....... well you know. As for their record it does not do justice to the team and if you play them and say what you have said on here I can think of about 5 players off the top of my head that would show you something about earning respect. If you are one of the teams left to play them you will see what I mean. :) I will say this again watch out because them little boys from Roane County just might suprise you. :lol:

Kingston hasn't been eliminated just yet, although it would take a miracle.

If Kingston beats A-E and Catholic, LA beats Fulton and Scott beats Catholic and AC then A-E and LA would both be 4-2 with AE taking first and LA second.

Then Fulton, Catholic and Kingston would each be 3-3. Fulton would take third with head-to-head victories over Kingston and Catholic. That makes Kingston fourth with a head-to-head victory over Catholic.

Even if Kingston takes care of their part, it's highly unlikely that Scott beats either AC or Catholic.

Like I stated earlier in the forum about SPORTSMANSHIP :D If you want to say what you think about a team you can do it with a little more class, a simple Kingston can't make it to the playoffs would have been good enough; but, nah lets just go the extra mile and make ourself look ....... well you know. As for their record it does not do justice to the team and if you play them and say what you have said on here I can think of about 5 players off the top of my head that would show you something about earning respect. If you are one of the teams left to play them you will see what I mean. ;) I will say this again watch out because them little boys from Roane County just might suprise you. ;)

Might suprise us and do what? Win a game? You and Skeby are on here talking about a teams record not doing justice to itself. First of all, I wasn't talking about the last 4 or 5 games- I'm talking about the last 4 or 5 seasons. And secondly, a teams record is a measure of their worth. Why do you think they keep score in a game? Why do you think that only some teams make the playoffs and others don't? It's because records separate good teams from the ones that are not good. This is a sport- there are winners and losers. The winners will be in the playoffs, and you all, well.....

Might suprise us and do what? Win a game? You and Skeby are on here talking about a teams record not doing justice to itself. First of all, I wasn't talking about the last 4 or 5 games- I'm talking about the last 4 or 5 seasons. And secondly, a teams record is a measure of their worth. Why do you think they keep score in a game? Why do you think that only some teams make the playoffs and others don't? It's because records separate good teams from the ones that are not good. This is a sport- there are winners and losers. The winners will be in the playoffs, and you all, well.....

Your right, this is a sport and their are winners and losers, fortuanately this does not always indicate the character of these young men, the last 4 or 5 years for Kingston has been dissapointing, but that might have something to do with them playing in the toughest region in the state and them being the smallest school in that region, they are only about 40 kids from AA, Loudon has more kids than Kingston, You talk about a teams record is a measure of their worth and that indicates good and bad teams. Does that mean Catholic is better than Fulton? They have a better record so they must be huh. What about teams that are 4-6 or even 3-7 and make the playoffs, by your definition they are losers but they still make the playoffs, explain that one Football Genius.

For Livingston to beat Fulton, LA has to be hitting on all cylinders offensively and Fulton will have to make some mistakes. No. 8 for Livingston may be the MVP in this region. If he is on, and LA can block Hamilton, Fulton will have a hard time shutting LA down. The bigger question is can LA muster up enough defense to stop Rogan from running wild. Might be a shoot out, Hope so.