Carter County Predictions (WEEK 8)

#1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

Lets start things off with...

Cloudland (6-1) at Unaka (2-5)>>Rival game, both teams will be pumped, The Rangers just do not have what it takes in the trenches...

My Prediction>

Cloudland 40

Unaka 13

Chucky Doak (2-5) at Hampton (6-1)>>The Bulldogs get things back on the right track after a sloppy win agianst cosby lasy friday, look for them to win big!

My Prediction>

Hampton 56

Chucky Doak 7

Happy Valley (4-3) at South Greene (5-2)>>The warriors Use their massive air attack to elude the rebels.

My Prediction>

Happy Valley 37

South Greene 14

Elizabethton (2-5) at Sullivan East (4-3)>>After a heart breaking loss but possitve showing in the south game, look for the Clones to be fired up and upset East.

My Prediction>

Elizabethton 27

Sullivan East 14

:o GOOD LUCK TO ALL CARTER COUNTY TEAMS!! :)

Edited by #1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

I simply Hate making predictions; I'm just not any good at it. :lol:

And though I hope you're right about the Warriors, I think that this game will be Much Closer. South Greene seems to be one of the teams that has gotten better, and better each week.

If Happy Valley can go bombs-away in South Greene, GREAT! I just don't think they can. Just an opinion. And incidentally, I think that it, - the H V @ S G game - is the game to see this week.

At any rate, Good Luck to Coach Stan Ogg and his Warriors.

I simply Hate making predictions; I'm just not any good at it. :lol:

And though I hope you're right about the Warriors, I think that this game will be Much Closer. South Greene seems to be one of the teams that has gotten better, and better each week.

If Happy Valley can go bombs-away in South Greene, GREAT! I just don't think they can. Just an opinion. And incidentally, I think that it, - the H V @ S G game - is the game to see this week.

At any rate, Good Luck to Coach Stan Ogg and his Warriors.

I'll have to agree with you. Happy Valley will have to play really well to get a W. I think SG is tough

Cloudland at Unaka - Cloudland wins 48-12, Unaka is sorry...

Chucky Doak at Hampton - CD will get killed i think last weeks game was enough to motivate a tough Hampton team...58-14 Hampton

Happy Valley at South Greene - South Greene gets beat in a close one i'd say 7 or less pts will decide this one... 22-15 HV

Elizabethton at Sullivan East - Eliz. wins by 2 or more TD's... Eliz. is making improvements still not the best in CC i dont think so anyway...38-17 Eliz.

GOOD LUCK AND STAY HEALTHY

Cloudland (6-1) at Unaka (2-5)>>Rival game, both teams will be pumped, The Rangers just do not have what it takes in the trenches...

My Prediction>

Cloudland 40

Unaka 13

Chucky Doak (2-5) at Hampton (6-1)>>The Bulldogs get things back on the right track after a sloppy win agianst cosby lasy friday, look for them to win big!

My Prediction>

Hampton 56

Chucky Doak 7

Happy Valley (4-3) at South Greene (5-2)>>The warriors Use their massive air attack to elude the rebels.

My Prediction>

Happy Valley 37

South Greene 14

Elizabethton (2-5) at Sullivan East (4-3)>>After a heart breaking loss but possitve showing in the south game, look for the Clones to be fired up and upset East.

My Prediction>

Elizabethton 27

Sullivan East 14

:lol: GOOD LUCK TO ALL CARTER COUNTY TEAMS!! :lol:

I agree with all except. HV/south greene. if HV uses thier massive air attack. it will be another 3 or 4 picks just as it has when they have played quality teams(not better teams). the spread looks good against weak teams. proofs in the puddin

I agree with all except. HV/south greene. if HV uses thier massive air attack. it will be another 3 or 4 picks just as it has when they have played quality teams(not better teams). the spread looks good against weak teams. proofs in the puddin

U know a lot of those picks wouldn't happen if the receivers wouldn't let the ball bounce of of them and just catch it. Also the team just runs the play's that are called. The running game is not there, lowe is strong and runs well but he can't carry it every time and garland is to small and seams to go down to easily

• 10 months later...

My Prediction>

Cloudland 40

Unaka 13

My Prediction>

Hampton 56

Chucky Doak 7

My Prediction>

Happy Valley 37

South Greene 14

My Prediction>

Elizabethton 27

Sullivan East 14

:thumb: GOOD LUCK TO ALL CARTER COUNTY TEAMS!! :lol:

Why do you have Unaka losing to Cloudland? I mean they are on a roll this year. They are 3-0 right now, and they have a very good chance at beating Cloudland. So I wouldn't be predicting such a big score for that game. If I'm wrong after the game is over and done with please feel free to post and tell me as much. HOWEVER I do feel that Unaka will come out on top.

Why do you have Unaka losing to Cloudland? I mean they are on a roll this year. They are 3-0 right now, and they have a very good chance at beating Cloudland. So I wouldn't be predicting such a big score for that game. If I'm wrong after the game is over and done with please feel free to post and tell me as much. HOWEVER I do feel that Unaka will come out on top.

You are wrong - because if you had looked at the dates of the previous posts ...

They are from 2005 not this year.