Bruceton at Union City

How could it be closer when they couldnt even beat south fulton and UC killed South Fulton to 1,000 to 0 no but the score was 48 - 0 it will be a BLLLOW OUT UC kills bruceton by 12 touchdowns Nate Coleman runs for 300yds its your time to shine Mr. Football

Nate Coleman's press agent, ladies and gentlemen! :lol:

Next up: "Coleman for Heisman" campaign. :lol:

Hey, just having some fun.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking foward to watching this game Friday night. Them rebs were over looking the Tigers and It almost cost them. Bruceton had more yards on the ground and in the AIR, yes stepp had more than Hayes. Good ole UC better not be over looking Them TIGERS. Bruceton might just hurt some feelings friday night. :lol:

Yea i agree Bruceton is better than what everyone thinks. i gaurantee if UC didnt hurt our best players i would say it might have been closer and SF would have definitely scored. UC yall are so cocky now and i hope yall underestimate Bruceton like Bruceton did us. Get'em Bruceton

You are so correct. UC is so cocky and big headed. When teams are like that, they get beat. UC better watch what they say or they just might get the same results they got from Central. Just like beatme said, anything can happen when the lights come on on Friday night. Best of luck Bruceton! Show them how you can play and bring a victory back home with you. We in LC are all rooting for ya.

If UC does win out, and roll through the Single A playoffs, will UC fans be happy? Or will it be a hollow victory? I know many UC fans are less than excited about being in Single A. This will be interesting to watch.

I honestly don't think Bruceton has much of a chance against UC. It's hard to compare teams though. If SF had played UC the same way they played Bruceton, it would have been a much closer game. SF gave up two plays into the game. In the Bruceton game, they never gave up.

If UC does win out, and roll through the Single A playoffs, will UC fans be happy? Or will it be a hollow victory? I know many UC fans are less than excited about being in Single A. This will be interesting to watch.

I honestly don't think Bruceton has much of a chance against UC. It's hard to compare teams though. If SF had played UC the same way they played Bruceton, it would have been a much closer game. SF gave up two plays into the game. In the Bruceton game, they never gave up.

If the Tornadoes were to win a state championship the fans and alumni would be happy.....Believe me,that gold ball is just as gold in 1A as it is in 5A....Union City better win it this year though because they are losing 20 something seniors....I don't believe they will make it past a match-up with Jackson Christian....