warriors

sparta boy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will they fair against central,red bank,and rhea county?

Central we destroyed them so no problem there

Red Bank- Very good Football team probly one of the best in 4A football

Rhea Co. I hope we beat you guys and make it in to the play offs but it should be a very close and very good game.

White CO. has a very good shot at the region, I believe our only foe will be Red Bank. I don't forsee a problem tonight with Central, and Rhett and JJ were participating in practice this week, although it was limited, and Jr. has been running some, but will not play this week. JJ and Rhett will see some action, and Rhett may have to punt, as Blake Maxwell hurt his ankle in practice Wed. and will be going for an MRI today. We will make the playoffs, and hopefully share a spot in the Region Title. Join us tonight at Warrior Stadium if you can.

White CO. has a very good shot at the region, I believe our only foe will be Red Bank. I don't forsee a problem tonight with Central, and Rhett and JJ were participating in practice this week, although it was limited, and Jr. has been running some, but will not play this week. JJ and Rhett will see some action, and Rhett may have to punt, as Blake Maxwell hurt his ankle in practice Wed. and will be going for an MRI today. We will make the playoffs, and hopefully share a spot in the Region Title. Join us tonight at Warrior Stadium if you can.

Did any 3 of your injured players play tonight?

Seems like the game was close for most of it, when did White Co. pull away

We grasped the momentum off of big turnovers late in the 2nd quarter. It carried over into the 3rd, and it was all good from there.

Boy, Chattanooga Central has got one heck of a quarterback in that freshman. Other than the three interceptions, he was lights out. I don't like the thought of playing him three more times.