OK, Let's VOTE! Subforums or Not?

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

The majority does not always rule on CoachT since there are times when I must do things a certain way. However, in this case I see no reason not to let the majority decide. Deadline will be at the end of 48 hours which is 7PM CST on Friday.

Warning: if you click View Results before you vote then you will record a null vote (no vote) and will not be able to vote in this poll. So, vote and then view results.

Feel free to post your reasoning, or ask questions, if you choose.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still to thick with just 2 subforums. Had to go 3 pages to find and read a thread about an extremily important 2A game.

Suggestions:

1. Divide into separate subforums for each class.

2. Use a 1.8 multiplier if a subforum gets too many hits moving it up only one forum using the no 2 class jump rule.

3. Move this thread to the puplic private board.

Edited by std

I have noticed a drop in postings in the usual threads that I visit. Although, it may seem logical to have sub-forums, I really feel like many topics are not as active because you have two groups of people that split between the 1A 2A and the 3A 4A 5A DII. Less people see less threads, and a bit less interesting is the result. Whatever we decide, I will still be around!

I also feel that we have lost a few posters and some (especially older posters) are easily confused.

Edited by bud

I like the sub forum idea! I wouldn't even mind if each class had it's own. I spend more time in 2A than anywhere else, but I scan the first 2 (newest) pages in all areas that interest me.

I don't post as much as a lot of people do, but I respond when I think I can help someone.

I spend much more time reading, but the 5 greatest wingbacks at Stump Hollow since 1932 doesn't have much to offer me. (generalization, don't try to look it up)

;)