Golden Tate or JP2, Which is harder to stop

irishballer87

I don't understand the point of this topic. How would the Irish feel if Golden had chosen to attend FR and everyone said, " If Ryan didn't have Tate they wouldn't be half the team". The whole point of it is that Tate is a KNIGHT. He is part of the team. Regardless of his accomplishments he is not the entire team. He is explosive YES! He is talented YES! But without the other 10 guys on the field he is finished!

This is simply WHAT IF!

By the way Greg141 please chill on the Ryan game...done deal let's move on.....

Hey, I will move on when I feel the time is right.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the point of this topic. How would the Irish feel if Golden had chosen to attend FR and everyone said, " If Ryan didn't have Tate they wouldn't be half the team". The whole point of it is that Tate is a KNIGHT. He is part of the team. Regardless of his accomplishments he is not the entire team. He is explosive YES! He is talented YES! But without the other 10 guys on the field he is finished!

This is simply WHAT IF!

By the way Greg141 please chill on the Ryan game...done deal let's move on.....

We would have loved to have Tate! But Pope opened up too early :thumb:. But I think Tate will be the biggest legend at JP2, so cherish him while you got him. I dont think he can go to ND cause they choose academics over athletics, and from what I hear, Golden is not in all Honor or AP classes, not to take anything away from him. heck, even I'm not. But I could definitely see him on a SEC team. Maybe UTK or SC.

We would have loved to have Tate! But Pope opened up too early ;). But I think Tate will be the biggest legend at JP2, so cherish him while you got him. I dont think he can go to ND cause they choose academics over athletics, and from what I hear, Golden is not in all Honor or AP classes, not to take anything away from him. heck, even I'm not. But I could definitely see him on a SEC team. Maybe UTK or SC.

yeah but not only is he gettin letters from these schools but he is gettin hand writin letters from the head coaches i have seen them myself....and u think everyone on the notre dame team had great grades....golden grades r average for pope so i see no problem for him gettin into a school like notre dame..

I think it is safe to say the Golden is the entire team, im interested to see who he plays college ball for

I think that you are mistaken. Golden is not the entire team. This thread is intended to create problems. Look at the title. Started by someone with alterior motive. BC, you aint got it.

:thumb:

i just want to know why yall think he can't play for a team like notre dame...i mean golden will more then likely be the number 1 prospect from the state of tn next year..

Nah, if you ever watched BA, they got these 2 guys named Ryan White and Tyreese Ford. They make Golden Tate job look like a joke. They play in much more harder games and succeed. And they have been playing since their freshman years (they are now juniors).

and white and ford what they did against mba lets see.....white 3 more carries then golden and only 65 yds....ford got hurt but only had 3 less carries then golden for a total of 17 yds n i don't think he would have gotten to 94 on 9....they are not better then golden...golden does things that other football players cannot..he doesnt lose speed in his cuts and he never gets tackled by 1 guy u have to gang tackle him...he breaks lots of tackles....but i guess father ryan can still say that there r better players then him cause i mean he didn't do ne thing to yall when yall played him..

Thats great to hear you support the program. I played everything on the line and was captain my junior year. I might see ya at the bowl game at DA...i wanna check this kid out.

POP57,

I noticed u posted about davidson academy. Remember that child as st. joseph I told you about? Well Williams no. 25 DA's new tailback is his older brother. Read about his bother and you will know alittle about him. Jeff and Billy know him well.,

Info for you

DII

POP57,

I noticed u posted about davidson academy. Remember that child as st. joseph I told you about? Well Williams no. 25 DA's new tailback is his older brother. Read about his bother and you will know alittle about him. Jeff and Billy know him well.,

Info for you

DII

That is great, who gives a freakin rip about Davidson Academy. I thought this was about jp2/tate...start a new thread about your hero #25. Since we are on the Davidson Academy subject, I watch St. Joseph against Davidson 7/8. Saint Joe was the winner, does not speak well for the future.

and white and ford what they did against mba lets see.....white 3 more carries then golden and only 65 yds....ford got hurt but only had 3 less carries then golden for a total of 17 yds n i don't think he would have gotten to 94 on 9....they are not better then golden...golden does things that other football players cannot..he doesnt lose speed in his cuts and he never gets tackled by 1 guy u have to gang tackle him...he breaks lots of tackles....but i guess father ryan can still say that there r better players then him cause i mean he didn't do ne thing to yall when yall played him..

Tate threw up the stats, but that sure didnt help him help his team beat MBA did it?

Edited by Father Ryan Wrestling