Golden Tate or JP2, Which is harder to stop

irishballer87

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it also didnt help ba either so stop comparin him to those 2 backs they have...they r good but not better then golden...

I have seen many games played by these players. I would rather have to go against Tate a whole game than to go against the BA backs for a series. Then again, Pope fans probably havent see BA play, but if you did, you would see why.

I have seen many games played by these players. I would rather have to go against Tate a whole game than to go against the BA backs for a series. Then again, Pope fans probably havent see BA play, but if you did, you would see why.

that is hillarious that u would rather go against tate again i mean what did he do the first time yall played he had 8 carries for 73 yds. with 1 td. and dont know how many recieving yrds he had but he had 3 recieving tds....now if u count it i think thats 4 he put up against yall...im not sayin yall are a bad team...i just think its funny how u say there r better players then golden in the midstate when he has proven it to yall first hand...and i dont see white and ford doin what golden did against father ryan...

that is hillarious that u would rather go against tate again i mean what did he do the first time yall played he had 8 carries for 73 yds. with 1 td. and dont know how many recieving yrds he had but he had 3 recieving tds....now if u count it i think thats 4 he put up against yall...im not sayin yall are a bad team...i just think its funny how u say there r better players then golden in the midstate when he has proven it to yall first hand...and i dont see white and ford doin what golden did against father ryan...

Golden Tate is a great player, no doubt. We totally underestimated him. We knew going into the game, Tate would be the most dangerous guy. For a while we did good shutting him down, but we lost focus of him. White and Ford arent easy to shut down, and if they dont get a lot of yardage against MBA, its not because they were sophmores, it is becuase most teams who plays BA know who to look for: their backs.

Tate got most of his yards against MBA in the 4th quarter when the game was 28-6 with the JV in. He's a great athlete but he doesn't know the plays and plays with no heart.

Why do you all slam this guy. This whole freakin thread was started with this intent by a Father Ryan supporter that I am sure is not happy with this season. I can understand looking at a player and evaluating talent, but to say the he has no "heart" is a load.

Why do you all slam this guy. This whole freakin thread was started with this intent by a Father Ryan supporter that I am sure is not happy with this season. I can understand looking at a player and evaluating talent, but to say the he has no "heart" is a load.

Tate is good but Pope will not win D2-AA championship with him, nor anytime soon.

Tate is good but Pope will not win D2-AA championship with him, nor anytime soon.

What has that got to do with the post. Ryan could not even beat little ole JP2. You know how many Ryan fans it takes to change a light bulb? 10, one to change the bulb and 9 to sit around and talk about how good the old one worked.

Golden tate is incredible...he is one of the best players in the state bottom line. Ive seen lots of talented people play over here in the knoxville era such as Dustin lindsey, Brandon Warren, Cody watts, and Golden is a better athlete then them all.. none of thoes guys move like golden does. Their teams may be better but individualy i would not wonna have to deal with golden.

Edited by mofo11

Golden tate is incredible...he is one of the best players in the state bottom line. Ive seen lots of talented people play over here in the knoxville era such as Dustin lindsey, Brandon Warren, Cody watts, and Golden is a better athlete then them all.. none of thoes guys move like golden does. Their teams may be better but individualy i would not wonna have to deal with golden.

thanks for someone actually agreein....its just somethin that people from father ryan can't see cause they r mad bout golden choosin jp2 instead of ryan...it would be a whole diff. argument if he went to ryan..they would be sayin he is the best right now..do u think he will be the top prospect from tn next year...i do cause of the schools that r already lookin at him and i know the list is just gonna get bigger..

Edited by popefan 21