Macon Co. Vs Greenbier

tiger_fan1111

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't gamble but I would guarantee at least 2 td's by macon. Both from the ground. B)

2 rushin' TDs, huh? Garnteed? And with a GREEN thumb, too? Okay! We'll be keepin' up. B)

Somebody mentioned their 12th man, I think, earlier on this thread. Well, I don't think our 12th man is our fans, as good as they are...and they are WILD about their football team!, which Macon Co. will soon see. No, in my humble opinion, our 12th man is the Bobcat coaching staff. They are committed, calm and capable. They've been there, done that. So, while we have a lot of fun (not you Catfish, you "idiot," you're too serious) on this board discussing, giving opinions and such, those guys are sweating their butts off working hard, working late and preparing our young men for the game at hand. That makes me sleep good at night (just kiddin' - It's ONLY A GAME B) ), knowing these kids are in the competent hands of men that make it fun and want to win.

Oh, yeah. Go Cats! B)

Well if Kirby did shred Sycamore's secondary then that is good. Creek Wood, Marshall, Station Camp, White House, Greenbrier, or Harpeth did not fare too well throwing the ball against Sycamore. All of those teams, with the exceptions of Harpeth & MC, ran all over Sycamore's defense but rush defense is not the question at hand.

Pearl-Cohn is an offense that can both pass it and run it well and that did not seem to bother Greenbrier defensively. Cheatham Co. is a team that can run it and throw it as well and Greenbrier held them in check until the end of the first half. After that is when the Cubs went on to roll and since that game Greenbrier's defense has pitched three straight shutouts.

Looks like some fared pretty well. Pearl-Cohn had 169...Marshall had 155...Cheathan had 128...Macon had 152. If you say that's not faring too well...I would disagree. The other teams mentioned were running teams. WH and GB don't throw much.

Guest catfish-hunter

Looks like some fared pretty well. Pearl-Cohn had 169...Marshall had 155...Cheathan had 128...Macon had 152. If you say that's not faring too well...I would disagree. The other teams mentioned were running teams. WH and GB don't throw much.

Yes but Marshall Co. also only scored 7-points. WOW!!!! That is pretty darn good considering Marshall Co. has gone over 40-points twice this season and they average right at 24ppg. offensively.

I didn't mention PC and Cheatham because I knew that both of them controlled the entire game vs Sycamore both on the ground & THROUGH THE AIR. Macon Co. I'm guessing did the same thing after reading the stat line from their game last week at Sycamore.

5-Sport Dad, if you and your weekend buddy (he knows who he is) wouldn't get on here and start acting like a couple of "idiots" everytime Greenbrier does something good on Friday night then I wouldn't call you an "idiot" B)

If you don't think Greenbrier fans talk smack then go look at the thread titled "DeKalb Co. at White House". That post about a boat being leaky and sharks in the water is flat out comical for a Greenbrier fan/ex-player to be saying to the White House fans/players/coaches.

Edited by catfish-hunter

Apparently you don't keep up with Macon County football, becasue their offence no longer revolvs around Dallas. Macon has an excelent passing game now.

lol i would not say excellent maybe decent at best comon. it was ok against sycamore or w/e there called. but seriously ur not gonna be playin a team like sycamore maybe u havent kept up with greenbrier they have like 3 shut outs in a roll

Apparently you don't keep up with Macon County football, becasue their offence no longer revolvs around Dallas. Macon has an excelent passing game now.

lol i would not say excellent maybe decent at best comon. it was ok against sycamore or w/e there called. but seriously ur not gonna be playin a team like sycamore maybe u havent kept up with greenbrier they have like 3 shut outs in a roll

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

Well there new quarterback they got isnt all that good...yea it could be better but not really i still go with greenbrier

So how many MC games have you been to? Do have any idea what you are talking about? Looks as if ANYBODY can say ANYTHING so............

The QB nor the RB makes the whole team.......so if the coachs can figure a way to work them, plus the other 9 on the offense together, well...........it just might work. I kNOw its only been 5 quarters and about 6 minutes they have had this QB but it seems to working nicely. RB had over 150 last week plus QB had 150 plus, how can this be a problem? Or maybe I should say a Negative? Roll On Tigers!!!! :(

Edited by kNOw Bravo Sierra

I am not at all a Macon County fan, but I hope they win this Friday. Dallas is one of the fastest running backs that I have seen play in a long time. He really has break-a-way speed. But, I don't think Macon Co. can win. Their passing game is not good enough in my opinion. Most teams with any sense are going to play 8 man fronts and man to man coverage in the secondary. I just can't see Macon taking advantage of that. Maybe I am wrong.

My Prediction

Macon County - 14

Greenbriar - 27