Fulton Vs Carter

Falcon2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton beats Carter 42-0 in three quarters. The reality is that Carter probably would be fighting for their lives to make the playoffs if they were in the other region. They are very similar to Livingston and AC, but I think both of them are better than Carter.......Catholic, AE, and Fulton are much better.....

THIS WILL BE BY FAR THE BEST TEAM CARTER HAS PLAYED.I THINK THE KEY HERE WILL BE TURNOVERS AND KICKING GAME.IF CARTER CAN TACKLE ROGAN AND FORCE STINSON TO MAKE PLAYS THE THE HORNETS CAN STAY UNBEATEN.DON'T LOOK FOR CARTER TO MISS THE OPEN GUYS DEEP LIKE CATHOLIC DID.I THINK CARTER'S QB AND RECIEVERS MAKE THE THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS ONE.IT WILL BE A GREAT GAME.

CARTER 27

FULTON 25

..........well, your last sentence was correct . . . . . .it was a great game!

GO FALCONS! ;)

Carter has not played a team like Fulton and Fulton has not played a team like Carter. Fulton dose have a good running game but that is about it. The falcons have a young QB that makes too many mistakes. The Hornet D will eat him alive. Fulton has not played a team that is as well balanced as the Hornets on offence. Carter can run and pass and have an experienced QB. I think the Hornets will win in a good game.

Carter 28

Fulton 21

:blink:

this is a huge game for both teams. Eventhough Carter has won its region this is the biggest game of the year for them this game will give Carter a chance to show how good they really are. Its on tv and the hornets should come to play. Fulton is a highly overated team and Carter is a highly underated team.

i see this one going in to OT

Carter 42

Fulton 39

:P

I'm with you dude! I think Carter might have a statement they want to make and unfotunately for Fulton not here on these message boards.This should be a great one! :ph34r:

:o

Alcoa has a great team with about 4 or 5 great players. Carter has good players that can make plays. They have 3 runningbacks that can run the ball great and they have 3 good wide recievers. That is what well balanced means they do not have to go to there playmakers, anyone on this team can make a big play. Here is another question. What teams have the Falcons played? Sure you played Alcoa but who else ???Scott, Kingston, a 1 dimentional Catholic team. Don't be mad because the Falcons could not live up to the hype of going undefeated again. Lets see what happens on Friday night, I think you guys will have a different outlook when the game is over. :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Yeah the Gibbs kid really shutdown Andrew Taylor. Andrew only averaged 22 yards a catch against him. CARTER WILL STEP UP FOR THIS GAME. It doesn't matter who they have played this year. They will come prepared. We'll see how many hits the Fulton offense can take from Joe Hall and Shane Watson.

:ph34r::ph34r:

We could have had a better showing tonight, but Fulton has the Ship going in the right direction and could very well be going back to the Clinic Bowl.

This game gave our younger players a good idea of where we want to go, just remember this Carter team is a team that has been 3-7 and in the bottom half of the region for the last several years. You have to learn how to play at a high level intensity. Hopefully we can get another chance. I recall when Fulton was in the same similary situation ever year get beat by Seymour in the playoffs, but they've learned and now they have the swagger of a champion.

Keep your heads up.

:ph34r:

Hey I thought Carter could make it a game however they let me down. This game didn't mean anything because it's not a game that counts. KWALKER, good luck next week because you know if ya lose it'll be basketball time.

Boobie just took over last night!!! He's good. I told ya that last year when he had a break out game against AE.