Fulton Vs Carter

Falcon2

Carter has not played a team like Fulton and Fulton has not played a team like Carter. Fulton dose have a good running game but that is about it. The falcons have a young QB that makes too many mistakes. The Hornet D will eat him alive. Fulton has not played a team that is as well balanced as the Hornets on offence. Carter can run and pass and have an experienced QB. I think the Hornets will win in a good game.

Carter 28

Fulton 21

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a huge game for both teams. Eventhough Carter has won its region this is the biggest game of the year for them this game will give Carter a chance to show how good they really are. Its on tv and the hornets should come to play. Fulton is a highly overated team and Carter is a highly underated team.

i see this one going in to OT

Carter 42

Fulton 39

Carter has not played a team like Fulton and Fulton has not played a team like Carter. Fulton dose have a good running game but that is about it. The falcons have a young QB that makes too many mistakes. The Hornet D will eat him alive. Fulton has not played a team that is as well balanced as the Hornets on offence. Carter can run and pass and have an experienced QB. I think the Hornets will win in a good game.

Carter 28

Fulton 21

Are you kidding me? They've played Alcoa, who would probably beat Carter by 50 points. Plus, Alcoa's more balanced than Carter. A QB with 1,500 yds, RB with 1100 yds., and another RB with 500. Fulton's played a lot more difficult teams than Carter. I'm still saying Fulton by 3 or 4 TD's.

Carter 28

Fulton 21

fulton hasnt played a team like carter? like tom said we played alcoa...are they not good? what about austin east? catholic? chattanooga tyner? i hope u overlook us because i love it when people overlook us...

Alcoa has a great team with about 4 or 5 great players. Carter has good players that can make plays. They have 3 runningbacks that can run the ball great and they have 3 good wide recievers. That is what well balanced means they do not have to go to there playmakers, anyone on this team can make a big play. Here is another question. What teams have the Falcons played? Sure you played Alcoa but who else ???Scott, Kingston, a 1 dimentional Catholic team. Don't be mad because the Falcons could not live up to the hype of going undefeated again. Lets see what happens on Friday night, I think you guys will have a different outlook when the game is over. :thumb:

Lets see. Alcoa has one back with over 1,000 yds. rushing and another with 500 yds., plus the FB has 200 yds. The QB has 1500 yds. with 20 TD's, Brandon Warren has around 25 catches for 500 yds., Kyrus Lanxter has around 16 catches for 475 yds., and Brian Sommer has 15 catches for 250 yds. And you're telling me that's not balanced?????? I still say Fulton takes this one by 3-4 TD's, Carter hasn't seen a team this fast.