Rockwood @ Cak

vtfan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post, in no way am I saying that Harb isn't a good QB, one of the top 3 QB's in East Tennessee, IMO. All I'm saying is that Fiegler is a little better. Experience is probably the main reason I think that, (four year starter, and 3rd in passing all- time in the state of TN). Both are having great senior years, and I expect both of them to sign D-1 scholarships in February. Once again, good luck against Rockwood.

P.S. I believe I was one of the few people on here who actually believed CAK would make the playoffs. I figure that they should be 3rd in the region, and will be playing in November :thumb:.

I agree with that. I think that some people watch Harb, especially when he commits a mistake, and forget that this kid has only been playing football for two years prior to this, 1 of which was spent behind All State quarterback Mark Cunningham. People also forget that the very first time Harb stepped onto a football field as a starter, he threw for 355 yards and 6 TD's. He's good, so is Joei Fiegler. Let me point out one thing. you mentioned Harb's poor performance against his biggest opponent to date, Alcoa. What you forgot to mention was that in Fiegler's biggest game of the year, he completed just 5 passes for 48 yards. Whatever the case, both are stellar QBs, but its impossible to judge their talent on their biggest games to date because i know that both are better than their stats for these games say.

Although OS beat Rockwood, I think Rockwood matches up better with CAK than Oliver Springs did. That still doesn't mean they can stop them, but Billy Moffitt is the type player that is very capable of making plays for Rockwood's secondary. Rockwood also has a very good offense (although they struggled in the red zone early this season). They've had four games this season in which they've had 375+ yards of offense and three of those games they have rushed for 300 yards alone. They have the ability to keep Harb and Co. off the field for long periods of time.

I personally think turnovers will be the key to Friday's game because I'm not sure if either defense can hold the other team under four touchdowns. I'd hate to be a defensive coordinator this week.

Me like Goose, taste like chicken. I am the funkiest monkey around.

Edited by gaskins

Me like Goose, taste like chicken. I am the funkiest monkey around.

Watch out Goose!!!! The Chicken Man might have his sights on you if he listens to Gaskins!!

Goose, or anyone for that matter, I'll be at the OS vs Alcoa game friday night (I know, Ouch), I've been told its going to be on TV, anyway can this game (RWvsCAK) be heard on radio, and if so, where at on the dial?

Edited by catback

Watch out Goose!!!! The Chicken Man might have his sights on you if he listens to Gaskins!!

Goose, or anyone for that matter, I'll be at the OS vs Alcoa game friday night (I know, Ouch), I've been told its going to be on TV, anyway can this game (RWvsCAK) be heard on radio, and if so, where at on the dial?

I think all Rockwood games are on 92.7 fm this year.

Edited by wpasi