Dyersburg At Obion Co

VOREBS

looks like covington is #2, so long as they beat dyer cnty...

crockett and haywood will play for #3 and 4......

dburg came out flat in the first half and right on cue, played poorly....as oc led 12-7 at the end of 2 quarters....

second half, just like the last three weeks, dburg turns it on..........and score 21 points.....dburg had one other touchdown called back and had a 60 yard run by mitch eakin, who fumbled at the oc 4.....

dburg....i hope you boys are reading this....you have had 3 weeks of poor first half performances........it is time to get back to work

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only has Dyersburg had four weeks (Dyer Co., Covington, Haywood, and Obion Co.) of bad first half, but also during the Covington and Haywood games they had bad first three quarters. Atleast they are getting back on track with the score in the third. They got the lead in the third and kept it. The last two games they didnt get the lead till the end of the fourth.

Congratulations to Dyersburg on their win.As I expected the Rebels gave the Trojans all they wanted but the turnover bug reared its ugly head and killed some good drives.As I've stated before,the Rebels are better than there 3-6 record.With Covington winning at Crockett,it makes it highly unlikely that we can get in the playoffs unless Dyer Co. upsets Covington and we beat Ripley.However,next year we will have 10 starters back on offense and 6 back on defense and have an excellent chance of being there come playoff time.

This was a good win for Dyersburg, and a very hard fought game by both. OC did hurt itself again with several turnovers. For those who thought this would not be a game, trust me it was. D'burg trailed at the half, and it was 21-12 D'burg leading deep into the 4th. Covington beating Crockett does greatly hurt OC's chances of making the play-offs, but it is still possible. This Rebel team has played much better than alot of people thought they would at the start of the season. This is a good football team. D'burg is solid, as I thought they would be. It was a good, hard fought high school football game, just as some of us tried to tell you it would be. Again Congrats to the Trojans, running the table in this Region is no easy task. The Rebs will face Ripley this week, look for another solid effort. Great effort Rebels.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a good win for Dyersburg, and a very hard fought game by both. OC did hurt itself again with several turnovers. For those who thought this would not be a game, trust me it was. D'burg trailed at the half, and it was 21-12 D'burg leading deep into the 4th. Covington beating Crockett does greatly hurt OC's chances of making the play-offs, but it is still possible. This Rebel team has played much better than alot of people thought they would at the start of the season. This is a good football team. D'burg is solid, as I thought they would be. It was a good, hard fought high school football game, just as some of us tried to tell you it would be. Again Congrats to the Trojans, running the table in this Region is no easy task. The Rebs will face Ripley this week, look for another solid effort. Great effort Rebels.

rebles played good but here we go with all the if if if if ifs . dyersburg is just on a higher leval than oc this year...... if dyersburg hadnt had 2 touch doowns called back for holding how would it had turned out or if eakin hadnt fumbled going into the endzone after a 60+ yard dash.im not bashing oc they played up to their exspectations. you just have to digg a little bit deeper against dyersburg this year. one thing i will say oc will hit u and its hard to win at oc's house.

great game oc. but here we go with the if if if if ifs... just admite you played a great team. and played a goood game at that. look at this what if dyersburg hadnt had 2 touchdowns called back for holding,or eakin hadnt fumbled going into the endzone after a 60+yard dash. alote of what ifs . but the bottom line was oc gave it their all and came up short to a great football team. i will say this its hard to win at oc's house goodluck rebs next week :thumb:

rebles played good but here we go with all the if if if if ifs . dyersburg is just on a higher leval than oc this year...... if dyersburg hadnt had 2 touch doowns called back for holding how would it had turned out or if eakin hadnt fumbled going into the endzone after a 60+ yard dash.im not bashing oc they played up to their exspectations. you just have to digg a little bit deeper against dyersburg this year. one thing i will say oc will hit u and its hard to win at oc's house.

What are you talking about??? There were no "ifs" in my post. What part of OC hurt themselves with turnovers, and Dyersburg is a solid team do you not understand? The only if I see is your "if Dyersburg hadn't had two touchdowns called back" Oh and Eakin, (who is a very good back) had the ball stripped, it was a good play by the Rebel defender. I guess that would be two "ifs", but both came from your post.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after two eye opening weeks in a row the trojans know they have to focus more to achieve greatness. oc is an average team with the abilaty to upset great teams, look at the covington film. the trojans are ready for oc. they are tired of all the smack that has been talked on coach t. every kid who plays football in the state looks at coach t. coach t is good motivation,and insperation to thees kids. :thumb: go coach t

dyersbug 42

obion 7 :thumb:

Hey high school......I guess you were alittle high on your pick on the score, or could it be that OC is better than an average team???? Whatever.....hey Good luck to the Trojans in the play-offs

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey high school......I guess you were alittle high on your pick on the score, or could it be that OC is better than an average team???? Whatever.....hey Good luck to the Trojans in the play-offs

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why they line up and play i gave oc credit they are average. but like we said if if if if ifs their were 2 touch downs called back and one fumble come onthe 4 yardline man admit dyersburg can play.

Edited by high school sports fan